Nowadays many using yoga for health. This millennial technique is not only useful for relaxing or keeping fit. It is a natural medicine that helps to treat and prevent various problems of health. One of its benefits is that it promotes cleansing of the liver and these particular yoga poses to detoxify your body.
The yoga poses to strengthen, detoxifies and put the body in balance. These postures stimulate the internal organ ring consisting of liver, pancreas, spleen, and kidneys.
7 Best Yoga Poses for Health
The following yoga poses are “ideal” for debugging the body.
- Mountain Pose/Tadasana. The posture of the mountain allows the spine to lengthen. As the torso, chest, and shoulders open. It leads to balance and calmness to the body by standing.
- Upward Salute/Urdhva Hastasana. The position of the palm tree can achieve by raising the arms and palms together. This pose helps to open the torso, neck, chest, and shoulders. It stimulates the liver and speeds up digestion. Inhale as you hold your hands up and to the sides.
- Standing forward bend/Uttanasana. It is about doing a forward bending, getting the kidneys to activate. Not recommended when there is injuries or discomfort in the back or knees.
- Plank pose/Adho Mukha Dandasana/Phalakasana. This posture increases the upper and lower body strength to achieve coordination and integration of the entire musculoskeletal system. Strengthens the abdomen, chest, arms, and legs.
- Four-limbed staff pose/Chaturanga Dandasana. With this position, the abdomen contracts release the lower back, chest, and arms. In this position, all the muscles work, active and develop a connection between legs, feet, arms, and hands.
- Upward Facing Dog Pose/Urdhva Mukha Svanasana. The upward facing dog posture allows the spine to lengthen and strengthen the back and arms, while expanding the entire frontal torso, thus improving blood circulation.
- Downward-facing Dog Pose/Adho Mukha Svanasana. The downward-facing dog posture is one of the best postures to achieve the balance of body, mind, and spirit. It lengthens the spine, strengthens the ankles. It relieves stiffness in the neck, shoulders, and wrists. It reduces fatigue, restores energy, and calms the nervous system.
So with these detox yoga poses you will get a clean internal. If you add an adequate breathing to it, you will oxygenate your body, you discard toxins, and you fill it with energy.