Achieving a perfectly proportioned butt with yoga is viable, due to this technique you can harden buttocks, show off your firm, hard and sculpted butt. Yoga for buttocks and thighs means that you also have a powerful, very sexy weapon, which attracts the eyes of others and makes people envy you and be inspired to look like you. Who wouldn’t want that? Here are the best yoga poses for buttocks and thighs.
Yoga For Buttocks And Thighs
There are certain regions such as thighs, buttocks, and waist can store more fat than is due, so it is essential to work those areas of the woman’s body.
Women who use reducing gels, massages, creams, and diets to be fit, get good results, but none of them work well when it comes to burning fat. The truth is that only the exercises will help you to form the lower part of the body.
There are two methods to achieve a body shape and have toned buttocks, it is about going to the gym, and the other is to do Yoga poses. If you think you have a busy schedule, you can perform yoga for buttocks and thighs from the comfort of your home.
Yoga Poses For Buttocks And Thighs
These postures will help you form firm buttocks and thighs and hips very effectively.
1. Chair Pose
The Chair Pose is useful as it strengthens the thigh and buttock muscles, reducing excess fat. This asana requires a little effort in the legs in the first practices and is suitable for hardening buttocks. After doing it regularly, you will get more flexibility, and the pain in the legs will gradually disappear.
- Start by putting your feet together.
- Then inhale, raise your hands above the head.
- Bend your knees slightly and use a squatting position while exhaling.
- Hold that posture for 40 to 60 seconds and then return to the standing position.
If you are new to yoga, you can do it for 5-10 times and increase as you practice.
2. Garland Pose
This yoga pose works for thighs and buttocks very well.
- Stand with both feet about 20 centimeters away and bring your arms in front with your palms facing the ground.
- Now squatting with a deep breath, while bending down making sure your knees are forming a 90-degree angle allowing you to dive into that position.
- Bring the palms of your hands close to the chest and immediately return to the standing position while exhaling and repeat.
3. Bridge Pose
This pose helps you to get a firm buttocks in a short time.
- Lie on the floor with legs straight and then bend your legs with your knees on the floor.
- Place your hands with palms facing the floor.
- Lift the hips slightly from the ground, forming a slope, let the hands and feet rest on the floor. Keep this position for a while as you can.
- To vary this asana a little, lift any of your legs in the air, keep for a few seconds. Repeat with the other leg too.
4. One-Legged Downward Facing Dog Pose
This pose will help you to tone and harden buttocks.
- First, start with the dog down pose.
- Lift your right leg in the air, support yourself with both hands and your left leg on the floor.
- Hold the pose for 20 seconds, then lower your leg and repeat with the other leg.
5. Cobbler pose
- Sit on the floor by bending your knees so that both the soles of the feet look at each other.
- Keep the spine erect and straight, ensuring a firm and vertical posture.
- Press the soles of the feet together. Hold this pose for several breaths.
6. Low Lunge Pose
- Start with your knees open across your hip and with your back straight.
- Make a step forward with the right foot so that the foot extends a little more from your knee, the thigh being parallel to the ground. The lower part of the left leg should rest on the floor.
- Then raise both arms and interlock the thumbs. When raising your arms, separate thumbs slightly to create pressure.
- Raise the knee of the left leg slightly. The weight must also be compensated between your right and left leg, in the lunge position. Remember to keep the breastbone down, and avoid bending your back.
These yoga poses will help you harden your buttocks and thighs and improve your sense of balance.