Over the years our skin gets transformed and begins to present the marks of expression. The wrinkles around the eyes or the dreaded “crow’s feet” worry men and women. And the twitches of those lines usually appear more often when we smile.
The terrible “crow’s feet” are small wrinkles that appear in the particular region. The region that located in our eyes and they develop from the muscular activity. It not related to the facial movements and associated with. The aging process and sagging skin.
The wrinkles that arise behind the eyes start from the outer corner of the eyes. It leads towards the forehead, ear, and cheek, looking like the foot of a hen.
But, can these wrinkles around the eyes appear at any age?
There is no pre-established age for the appearance of this type of facial mark. Many factors can contribute to an early emergence of these little things. Such as:
- Excessive sun exposure;
- Light skin and eyes;
- People who are expressive people;
- Dehydrated skin
It is not a rule, but usually, the crow’s feet appear between 20 and 25 years. These get classified as dynamic wrinkles or expressions. With the evolution of the picture and age, these wrinkles are becoming fixed. They are evidence of wrinkles even when our face is at rest.
And how do I cut the effects of facial wrinkles?
- Use sunscreen
- Keep your skin always hydrated;
- Wear sunglasses when there is too much light;
- Avoid cigarettes.
Homemade Masks to get rid of wrinkle around eyes
This recipe is antibacterial with healing properties. It helps to moisturize capillary tissue and skin.
The anti-wrinkle cream made with aloe activates the collagen in the skin. Leaving it healthy, soft and free from the dreaded expression marks. It also softens or even prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- Whisk in a blender 50 grams of cucumber
- 50 grams of slug pulp
- 50 ml of water.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight closed glass and apply on a clean face every night.
In initial stages, you should let the mixture work on your skin all night long. If you are afraid to soak your pillow or bedding, let the mixture act for at least an hour and wash your face very thoroughly.
Repeat the process for a week, and even if the cream does not finish, you should discard it and make a new recipe. This mix is only valid for a week.
- In a pot, mix a few drops of lemon with honey, a teaspoon of oats.
- Mix well and apply on your face for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove with warm water without using any soap.
- Repeat the process every 15 days.
- Knead a boiled potato with a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of milk.
- Let the mixture act on your face for half an hour and remove with warm water.
- Mix neutral yogurt with honey and apply around the eyes.
- Let it dry for at least 20 minutes.
- Afterwards, remove with cold water.
Image Source: 1