The baking soda is a natural product. In addition to numerous benefits for the body, it is the best natural remedy to obtain whiter teeth. In fact, many of the commercial toothpaste contain it to ensure a good oral cleaning. So why not to use it at home to show a radiant smile? Hereabouts, how to whiten teeth with baking soda and different ways to use it to help you remove those yellowish stains.
How to Whiten Teeth with Baking Soda
1. Baking soda and water
This is the most using method for whitening your teeth with baking soda.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with cold water and stir until creating a homogeneous paste.
- When ready, dip your toothbrush into it and brush your teeth for two minutes.
- Then rinse your mouth and wash your teeth as you usually do.
- Little by little, your teeth will start to be whiter, and you will get a beautiful smile.
2. Baking soda and lemon
The lemon is also a potent that is brightening and ideal for reducing tartar.
- Mix the juice of half a lemon with a spoonful of baking soda.
- Brush your teeth using this mixture, and you will get good results.
- Notice that how the yellow spots are disappearing from the tooth enamel.
3. Baking soda and strawberry
Strawberries contain malic acid, a natural enzyme ideal for maintaining a healthy color on the teeth. Baking soda and strawberry is an adequate natural remedy for teeth whitening.
- Mash a ripe strawberry, squeeze it to remove the seeds, and mix with a spoonful of baking soda.
- Moisten your toothbrush in this paste and clean your teeth with it for at least two minutes.
- Rinse the mouth and finish with a regular brushing.
We advise you not to wash your teeth with baking soda regularly, but to do it at most twice a week because baking soda has an abrasive action that in excess can damage tooth enamel and harmful to your oral health.
Also, baking soda can dissolve the orthodontic glue. If you have brakes, do not use these methods.
Image Source: 1