Watermelon juice for weight loss is a fresh and refreshing drink that can enjoy at any time of the day. Watermelon is food with negative calories. The small amount of calories is due to its composition, as it contains water, fiber, arginine, vitamins, and minerals. Thus, we can lose weight with watermelon juice. Here, we’ll give you the best watermelon juices for weight loss.
Benefits Of Watermelon Juice
1. It Provides A Large Amount Of Water
The main component of watermelon is water. For this reason, by drinking it, we can purify the body of retained liquids, toxins, and accumulated fats.
2. Rich In Antioxidants
They help us to reduce oxidative stress, strengthen the immune system. It helps to eliminate accumulated waste and lose weight and be healthier.
3. Few In calories
Watermelon has few calories, so few that are considered negative calories. For 100 g of watermelon, we consume 32 calories.
4. Contains A Fat Burning Nutrient Called Arginine
Arginine oxidizes saturated fats, which usually accumulate quickly, and helps us to eliminate them. Also, it is vital in muscle formation and also helps to cleanse the liver.
5. Rich In Fibers
It has a high fiber content. So we will feel satiated, we will eliminate toxins quickly and have a regulated intestinal transit.
Watermelon Juices For Weight Loss
1. Watermelon Juice With Water
- 1½ liter of water
- Two cups of watermelon
- Mint leaves
- The juice of a lemon
- One lemon
- Cut the watermelon into cubes and pour it into a glass jar.
- Add the lemon juice and slice the other one to add it.
- Then, add the water and mint leaves.
- Take the water to the refrigerator or add ice cubes to drink immediately.
- We advise you to leave it all night so that its flavors concentrate well.
- Serve the drink and enjoy it.
2. Watermelon Juice With Melon
One of the most suitable watermelon juice for weight loss is the one that includes melon, two fruits that combine perfectly. Melon is an ideal fruit for a weight loss diet or a balanced eating plan. For every 100 g of melon we only get 31 calories, a large amount of water, fibers, proteins, potassium, calcium, iron and Vitamins A, C and group B. By this composition, melon improves intestinal transit and is depurative, diuretic, remineralizing.
- 1/2 cup sliced watermelon without peel and seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced melon without peel and seeds
- Cut a slice of both fruits and remove the peels.
- Make small tacos of the slices of each fruit.
- Add the pieces to the blender and process until they fully integrated.
- Drink two glasses daily, one on an empty stomach and one for a snack.
3. Watermelon Juice With Lemon
Lemon is another perfect ingredient to lose kilos healthily. It is a very antioxidant fruit, with several vitamins, citric acid, water, fibers, and various minerals. So it is fat burning, detoxifying and depurative. This combination is ideal for eliminating fluids and excess fat, as well as to treat health problems related mainly to the stomach and liver.
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- Squeeze the lemon and cut 2 or 3 slices of watermelon, without peel or seeds, and chop it.
- Blend the watermelon until there is a uniform juice and add the lemon juice.
- If it’s too acidic for you, you can add some stevia.
- Drink two juices a day, before breakfast and snack.
4. Watermelon Juice With Orange And Pineapple
Among the watermelon juices for weight loss, one very popular is the one that also includes orange and pineapple. These fruits mainly provide vitamins, fibers, water, and few calories, ideal for purifying, satiating, and burning fat.
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup watermelon
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- Cut a piece of watermelon and pineapple, remove the peel, remove the seeds, and chop them.
- Blend them until there is homogeneous juice.
- Make juice from two oranges and add it to pineapple and watermelon and blend a little more.
- Drink 1 to 2 glasses a day, preferably on an empty stomach and before having a snack.
5. Watermelon Juice With Cucumber
To lose weight with watermelon, another juice you can try is the one that in addition to this fruit includes cucumber. This vegetable provides water, fibers, calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamins A, C, and E. So it is diuretic, detoxifying, moisturizing, satiating, and hypocaloric.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped watermelon without the shell
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ small tablespoon of stevia (optional, to improve the flavor)
- Wash and chop the half cucumber, leaving the skin, and chop a slice of watermelon without the peel.
- Blend them to make a uniform texture.
- If you don’t like the taste, add lemon or stevia.
- Take one glass a day, better take it on an empty stomach.
6. Watermelon Juice With Pear
Pear is one of the fruits that combine perfectly with watermelon to help us shed a few kilos. This fruit contains a lot of water, fibers, vitamins A, B, C and E, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals. So it is diuretic, depurative, remineralizing, regulating intestinal transit and helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Two pears
- One cup watermelon
- Wash, peel, and chop the pears.
- Cut the watermelon, remove the peel and seeds and chop it.
- Process the fruits until there is a homogeneous mixture.
- Drink 1 or 2 times daily, before breakfast and snack.
7. Watermelon Juice With Ginger
- Three slices of watermelon without shell
- One teaspoon crushed flaxseed
- One teaspoon grated ginger
- Blend all ingredients, strain, and drink.
- Take it without sugar or sweeteners.
8. Watermelon Juice With Carrot
- 1/4 watermelon
- One carrot
- One celery stalk
- 1/4 beet
- One mint sprig
- Mix all the ingredients well in a blender.
- Drink it.