Many women face problems with the hairs on their face. It can be the mustache, hair on the ears, the line of the jaw or the beard.
We all know that standard hair removal can help. It can cause the appearance of acne and redness on sensitive parts of the face.
The worst is that the hairs grow back again and again. There are many natural solutions to this problem which are cheap. These remedies women in the Middle East for many centuries has used. Here we will show you How to use Turmeric to remove unwanted hair
How to use Turmeric to remove unwanted hair
Turmeric cleanses the skin and removes dead skin cells. The other impurities from the skin get removed and also promotes the work of the lymph glands. It has anti-inflammatory effects, so it reduces acne and improves the shine of the skin.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour
- Little milk or yogurt.
- Mix the turmeric and chickpeas flour until they become homogeneous.
- Add the milk at the end.
- Mix well, and the remedy is ready.
- Apply this mixture to the desired area in the increasing direction of the hairs.
- Leave for about 20 minutes.
- When it dries completely, rub it with a cotton cloth soaked in warm water and wash when finished.
- The yellow color of turmeric will give your face a pleasant tone, but after the treatment, you have to wash it thoroughly.
- The treated area may be a little red, but the redness will disappear. The redness is due to the anti-inflammatory effects of turmeric.
- Repeated treatment 3-4 times a week for a month gives best results.
Image Source: 1