Using a mask to lighten the skin and eliminate stains and dark areas that are composed of natural ingredients will be an excellent idea. To achieve this goal, one of the best products that exist is turmeric, a spice that can purchase at any supermarket and it works wonders to lighten the skin. Here is how to use turmeric for skin whitening.
Turmeric is a very economical natural ingredient that will help you to show a more clear skin tone and a more uniform tone without your pocket suffering.
Another highlight of turmeric is its power to gently exfoliate the skin, which allows to remove the dead cells and brighten the face without resenting it. Try it and boast a perfect complexion and free of blemishes.
How To Use Turmeric For Skin Whitening
Turmeric powder and lemon are the protagonists of this home remedy to lighten the skin that uses 100% natural ingredients.
Turmeric will take care of dragging dead cells, promote the regeneration of the skin and homogenize the tone of the skin.
The lemon will focus on attenuating dark spots and provide an additional dose of light to the complexion due to its rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that is also ideal for fighting free radicals and keeping the skin young for longer.
- A spoonful of turmeric powder
- Half lemon
Preparation & Use
- Squeeze the lemon juice and take it into a bowl.
- Add the turmeric and mix both ingredients to get a homogeneous paste.
- If you see that you have been too liquid, you can add a little more turmeric to thicken it.
- When you have the compound ready, spread it on the clean face focusing only on the areas where the spots have appeared.
- Massage the skin with this natural mask to lighten the skin for a few seconds making circular movements.
- Then, rinse this paste of turmeric and lemon with plenty of warm water.
- Do this homemade trick before going to sleep because the lemon can cause the spots to get worse and new ones to appear if you expose yourself to the sun.
- If you want to use this natural recipe during the day, do not forget to use a sun protection cream on your face before going outside, whether summer or winter. Also, it will be essential that you apply sunscreen daily on the face if you want to prevent the appearance of new facial blemishes.
- You can do this remedy 2 or 3 times a week until whiten skin.
Benefits Of Turmeric For Skin Whitening
1. It is entirely natural and does not include any chemical substance that can irritate the skin or bring about the appearance of allergic reactions.
2. It is very economical because, when you put it into practice, you will only need a little ground turmeric and half a lemon.
3. Its preparation is simple, and you can have the remedy ready in a few minutes.
4. It allows to attenuate the spots, lighten the skin and eliminate dead cells.
Image Source: 1