Is your hair falling more than usual? Hair loss is a problem that makes many women annoy. After all the curls are a powerful weapon that everyone displays proudly! So, there’s the question everyone wants to know: what do you do to treat hair loss and end this torment?
The best way to treat female hair loss is:
- To maintain proper nutrition,
- Make use of medications and
- Specific products for fall or aesthetic treatments, such as mesotherapy and capillary carboxytherapy.
When daily fall of the wires is increasing, a visit to the dermatologist will help. In a specialized medical consultation, it is possible to identify hair loss causes. Also, the treatment provided will be most suitable for the specific your condition.
Common causes of excessive hair loss are:
- Emotional factors (such as stress and anxiety),
- Anemia and infections,
- Hereditary baldness,
- Treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy,
- Use of chemicals exaggerated or inadequate.
Proper nutrition helps to strengthen hair
A well-balanced diet is a key to your healthier life. We all know that very well. To treat hair loss increase the consumption of foods rich in protein and selenium. This mineral is essential for the formation and strengthening of the skin, hair, and nails.
Foods are rich in selenium – nuts and wheat flour. It’s not worth abusing! When in excess, selenium can be very harmful to the body. The advice is to consume only 1 horse-chestnut per day, for example. A good vitamin can also be an excellent ally for treating female hair loss.
Recipe To Treat Hair Loss
Here’s a great recipe rich in vitamins and minerals. These are essential to keep your locks from tipping over.
- 1 leaf of cabbage
- ½ lemon with peel
- 1 teaspoon of wheat germ
- 1 horse chestnut
- 200 ml of water
How to prepare:
- Mix the ingredients in the blender and then drink it.
- The recommended one is to take daily for three months and then check the results.
Image Source: 1