Cancer is considered a serious ailment of the body whose treatment incurs huge cost and extends over a long period of time. Fighting over the battle of cancer is a challenge for anybody who needs to have extreme will power to fight over it. Medicines that are recommended to treat cancer are loaded with numerous side-effects and could get a person crippling both physically and mentally.
Very little is known about natural cancer treatment options, though they have been in existence for decades. But recently a number of alternative and natural cancer treatment options have thrown promise in people fighting with cancer and these natural cancer treatment options are discussed here.
Natural cancer treatment options:
- Aromatherapy: This therapy makes use of fragrant oils to afford a calming sensation. These oils are applied over the skin during massage or are added to the water meant for bathing. The fragrance from these oils relieves pain, stress and nausea.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture practitioner inserts small tiny needles at precise points on the skin and it has been proved that acupuncture helps to relieve nausea caused from cancer causing drugs. It’s also helps to relieve pain associated with cancer; acupuncture is safe as it is performed using sterile needles
- Controlling cancer through emotions: Emotions, power of belief and thoughts are of crucial importance when it comes to healing serious disorders. Emotions are healed by allowing them to flow through emotional freedom technique and the same is been used in cancer and energetic lately.
- Laughing therapy: Laughter is medicine is not just a saying but is an actual fact as laughing has a positive effect on the body’s immune system that includes the escalation of the count of natural killer cells in the body.
- Exercising: Exercises are best to manage symptoms during and post cancer treatment. Gentle exercises should be attempted to relieve stress and fatigue and to help sleep better. Regular exercising seems to enhance the quality of life of cancer patients.
- Behavioral therapy through hypnosis: Hypnosis is a state of deep concentration which helps people to focus deeply on their goals which should be decreasing pain and stress. Hypnosis helps best to fight against anxiety and helps prevent anticipatory vomiting associated with chemotherapy.
- Massaging: During massages, the therapist acts over tendons, muscles and tendon that helps to decrease stress and tension and promotes good relaxation. Studies reveal that massage helps a great way to decrease pain associated with cancer.
- Meditation: Medication involves deep breathing and mind relaxation techniques, where people are able to concentrate on one idea; it helps people fighting with cancer to relax.
- Tai chi: A Chinese form of traditional exercises that involves gentle movements and deep breathing techniques. It reduces stress and offers physical strength and stamina to withstand pain.
- Yoga: Yoga co-ordinates body and mind through deep breathing techniques and stretching exercises. Yoga is proven to enhance sleep, decrease fatigue and decrease stress levels for people fighting with cancer, yoga poses that causes pain could be avoided though.
Image Source: 1