You look in the mirror and dream of having a flat and firm belly, but what you can see is that uncomfortable sagging belly? Calm down, do not panic! Not always a surgical intervention is the only solution for sagging belly. Proper nutrition, exercise, and aesthetic care are the best tips on to lose sagging.
Our skin is a living organ which adapts to the new body changes. But over time, the muscles lose their tonicity, and the skin tends to lose its elasticity. Thus the sagging of muscles takes place.
Causes of muscle sagging are:
- Weight loss,
- Excessive sun
- Lack of regular exercise
- Unhealthy habits (such as smoking) can affect the elasticity of the skin.
All these factors favor weight gain and make hard for the belly to receive the nutrients.
How to Tighten Sagging Belly
1. Do not lose weight very quickly: It causes you not only to lose fat but muscle mass, leaving the skin flabby.
2. Performing a physical activity: Working on the muscle mass helps to prevent sagging.
3. Adopt a routine of localized exercises: Sagging usually appears on specific areas of the body. Lower face, neck, inner arms, abdomen, thighs and buttocks are few affected areas. Adopt exercise routines that you can do in the comfort of your home.
4. Stay hydrated: Hydration is essential since it helps maintain the elasticity of the skin. Choose the ideal moisturizer for your skin.
5. Consume collagen: This protein of animal origin has the function of giving firmness to the skin. You can find it in foods rich in proteins such as cottage cheese, vegetables, tofu, beans, nuts, and fish.
6. Take care of your skin: Daily exfoliation can help remove dead skin cells. Thus it increases blood circulation of the skin.
7. Anti-sagging diet: Avoid quick and sweet foods. To improve your appearance and have a beautiful skin the consumption of the food like citrus fruits, red meats, chicken, turkey breast, fish, eggs, cheeses. Also, milk, yogurt, chickpeas, soybeans, and lentils are anti-sagging food.
8. Drink plenty of water: Restrict the consumption of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. And drink plenty of water.
Image Source: 1