Acne can be frustrating, and even embarrassing, in almost all ages. The red and inflamed skin can even be painful. This common disease is the result of follicles and clogged glands. Although it is frustrating and uncomfortable, it is not dangerous. To use tomato for acne, you need a little devotion to your skin care regimen, it does not have to be expensive, or it takes a lot of time. The solution to the outbreaks may be growing in your garden.
Are you using tomato to treat acne? Yea! Seems crazy since the tomato is usually known for its broad use in the kitchen and for its ability to make any dish delicious. It can find in several shades, with bright red being the most popular and also in several rounded shapes and sizes.
Tomatoes can use in salads, sandwiches, kinds of pasta, sauces, juices, and various other preparations. However, what you certainly do not know is that tomatoes can prove to be a cheap and easy solution to skin problems and to fighting acne!
The tomatoes can help to solve common problems of skin as blemishes, dark spots, oily skin, large pores, skin rashes, sunburn, discoloration, dry skin and even help to fight acne. As it is a natural ingredient, we have decided to show off some of its fantastic beauty applications and recipes. So check out how to use tomato for acne.
How Does Tomato Help To Treat Acne
Using tomato for your skin care routine can combat acne and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
Using tomato for acne is an incredible tip, as tomatoes are high in various vitamins such as Vitamins A, C, E, K, and B6. These vitamins in this tasty food help in reducing the pores and provide much-needed nutrients to your skin.
Also, the acidity of tomatoes can balance the pH levels in the skin, making the outbreaks less likely.
As a bonus, tomatoes contain salicylic acid, an ingredient that listed in many commercial treatments.
How To Use Tomato For Acne
1. Rubbing Tomato On Acne
The simple solution is sometimes the best.
- Just cut the tomato in half and then rub it over the affected areas of the face.
- Massage the tomato juice on your skin and rinse.
- While it is not the most effective treatment, it works very well to combat minor acne and when you have a few minutes to do this.
2. Tomato Face Mask For Acne
If you have extra time, this method should work even in cases of heavy acne.
- Grab a tomato and slice an X on the top.
- Then put the tomatoes under warm water for about a minute and remove the skin (starting in the slices and pulling down).
- Remove the seeds from tomatoes and mix the rest of the tomatoes in a folder.
- Apply this paste all over your face and let it rest for about an hour before rinsing.
- You can also add cucumber puree or yogurt to the blend of masks to fight painful acne.
3. Wash the Face With Tomato Juice
If you don’t want to leave the tomato resting for an hour on your face, try this other recipe.
- Mix one tbsp of tomato juice with a few drops of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture on the skin and let it rest for about five minutes, then rinse with warm water to fight the acne better.