White teeth, no yellowing is an important factor for creating confidence in communication. Besides brushing, some simple measures will help you to own the white teeth. Here we’ll show you how to do teeth whitening at home.
Teeth Whitening At Home
Lemon is a fruit with many uses in beauty.
- Mix minced lemon peel with baking soda, salt crystals, and water to create special toothpaste that makes teeth white and healthy.
- Another method is to use cotton dipped into lemon juice and rub on your teeth every day. You will notice positive changes.
- Just take few drops of lemon juice and mix with salt, and then rub the mixture on your teeth with the brush for a few minutes.
- Apply this 2 times a day, after a few weeks you can remove all the plaque and tartar.
Baking soda is useful in teeth whitening. Baking soda is available as raw material and cheap, but extremely useful.
- Take a small amount of baking soda, mix with toothpaste and use this mixture at least once a day and then rinse.
This will help you to get bright white teeth. On priority do it at night to remove plaque.
Combining lemon juice and baking soda is also a way to remove the plaque. However, the mixture recommended using only once a week. Taking strong bleaching can lead to erosion of tooth enamel, causing sensitivity.
You can make use of bread to help teeth into a white ball. Few people don’t think of foods like bread in the kitchen brings the incredible use in whitening teeth.
- Bake a loaf of bread until charred crust, scrape off the crust and mix with toothpaste, and then rub this mixture on teeth before bedtime.
- Perform this 2 times per week, the teeth will whiten rapidly.
The Acid in apples helps to improve the dull teeth. Apples are rich in vitamins and acids that help to whiten teeth. The usage of natural acids, astringent snug in apples, combined with fibber-rich pulp, porous food is good for clean and whiten teeth. Celery, carrots, and sugar cane are also food for teeth whitening.
Besides whitening methods listed above, you should note that daily oral care.
- Restrict the beverages that cause discolored teeth such as wine, tea, and coffee.
- Regular brushing 2 times a day with a soft toothbrush is the most important measure to help clean teeth.
- Use extra floss to remove plaque from your teeth rather toothpick, to avoid creating loopholes, causing gingivitis, receding gums, bone resumption.
- Also, do not forget to visit the dentist once for every 6 months to help timely detection of dental problems.