The exfoliation is one of the important steps to maintain a beauty routine that makes us look beautiful always.
There are many commercial scrubs, which you can buy in a store. But it is more interesting, pleasant and economical to make your homemade scrub, using natural ingredients. That is healthier and much cheaper.
In the article you can learn how to make an exfoliant to remove the dead cells of the face to leave it glowing in an entirely natural way, do not miss the recipe for the exfoliating strawberries and pink salt of the Himalayas.
Strawberry Face Mask For Skin Skin Lightening ( Whitening )
This strawberry face mask not only has a delicious aroma but is also perfect for skin care of both the face and body. In addition to eliminating all dead cells accumulated effectively, strawberries give the skin an unparalleled vitality and luminosity, help to combat excess fat and reduce all imperfections, being good allies also in the treatment of acne.
- 1/2 cup of fine Himalayan pink salt (you can substitute fine sea salt)
- 5-6 units of strawberry
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the strawberries and take them in a bowl and crush them with the help of a fork.
- Then, mix them with salt and oil until you get a kind of homogeneous paste.
- If you exfoliate too much liquid, add a little more salt.
How to use:
- After washing your face with your usual cleansing gel, spread the compound on the skin by making gentle circular massage and avoiding the contour of the eyes and lips, two very delicate areas.
- Within a few minutes, rinse with plenty of cold water.
Here you can tone, clean and nourish your skin so that it looks young, smooth, soft and radiant for many years.
If you have the pimples on your skin you should use the scrub with care, you can sting a bit, but it will help to remove inflammation and eliminate pimples.
Image Source: 1