To have shiny hair, there are many products that you can use. But, for you to have even more silky hair, we recommend five foods that you can consume to have shiny hair. Take into account that you must include in your diet foods that provide you with vitamins, proteins and minerals, which will help your hair to grow more.
5 Foods to Have Shiny Hair
1. Eggs: They have a high protein content that will strengthen your hair.
2. Salmon: It will help you for its content of iron, omega 3, proteins and vitamin B-12.
3. Nuts: Contain moisturizing oils.
4. Carrots: They have a high content of vitamin A.
5. Asparagus: Consume it because they have a high content of Folic acid and complex B.
Image Source: 1