If you are looking for a natural and soft toner for your face that at the same time prevents acne and wrinkles while maintaining healthy and toned skin, you have come to the right place.
How To Make Rosemary Toner To Remove Wrinkles And Skin Blemishes
Today you can see a recipe for rosemary and apple cider vinegar toner. It is very easy to do, very useful and very economical. You do not have to pay a lot of money to have firm and beautiful skin.
All you need are a sprig of rosemary, a little vinegar and five minutes of your time for healthier and fresher skin.
- 2 cups of water
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
Preparation & Use:
- Boil the water with sprigs of rosemary, boil on low heat until it reduces to half the water.
- Cool and strain.
- Add apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Pack to a bottle with spray.
- Keep tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- Use it as a toner in the morning and at night to reduce wrinkles, remove acne and remove skin blemishes.
Benefits Of Ingredients
Benefits of rosemary:
Rejuvenating effects, antioxidant, regenerates cells, reaffirms the skin, moisturizing, healing, anti-inflammatory and astringent.
Apple cider vinegar benefits:
In addition to helping you eliminate bacteria, it will help to balance the pH of the skin, reduce inflammation, wrinkles, and pimples.
Image Source: 1