How can we rejuvenate the face? Miracles do not exist, but what we can achieve is to bring to our face more light, more tone, more elasticity. So here is an efficient and simple remedy is to avail ourselves of this economic “Japanese” mask. Do you want to know what is it about?
We will show you a remedy that is very effective and cheap; this is a “Japanese” mask.
Rice is the best ally for the skin. The grain itself is exfoliating, so it removes dead cells. Rice water hydrates, regenerates and firms the skin.
Rice water to rejuvenate skin
- 3 tablespoons organic brown rice.
- 1 tablespoon and a half of distilled water.
- 2 tablespoons of avocado.
- Half a spoonful of honey.
- Firstly cook the rice. And then separate the rice from water. Reserve both things.
- Take the rice, and in a bowl, add the avocado and the honey. With the help of a spoon, stir well to create a homogeneous and fine paste. When it is ready, apply it on the skin.
- Let the cream act on the face for at least 15 or 20 minutes. Then, take a cotton ball and clean your face with the rice water that we have reserved.
- Remember that this final step, as rice water acts as a humectant for the skin. It can improve circulation, helps to prevent age spots and reduces inflammation. The healing properties of rice water will give you a pure and well-nourished skin. It also has mild sunscreen effects.
- For optimal results, repeat the procedure once a week after washing your face. Your face will look five years younger!
Benefits of rice water for skin
Rice is one of the best toners for our skin. It has an element called super inositol to decrease aging. It also stimulates blood circulation and treats the general health of our skin.
Rice is rich in vitamin B:
This whistling vitamin to take care of our skin and our hair. Also, our nails stimulate its regeneration. It softens and strengthens them against external elements.
As we have already pointed out, the secret of rice to rejuvenate the face lies in inositol. It also corrects wrinkles and stimulates the circulation of the facial skin.
Image Source: 1