Rice is a widely used ingredient in the world of beauty for beautiful skin. It is rich in vitamin B complex since it regenerates skin cells, provides natural hydration and softness, eliminating and preventing acne, wrinkles, and skin blemishes.
With this mask, you can stop or reduce premature aging, as it helps to reduce wrinkles, improve blood flow through the capillaries of the face, to balance the tones and to eliminate acne and dark circles.
Benefits Of Rice For Skin
It contains powerful antioxidants that promote the production of collagen. In addition to being rich in vitamin B, it helps to regenerate the skin providing softness and natural hydration.
It has linoleic acid to eliminate the annoying spots on the skin.
Due to phytic acid, it will help to avoid acne and any other imperfection.
How To Make Homemade Rice Mask For Wrinkles
- Four tablespoons of milk
- Six cups of water
- One cup of rice
- Two tablespoons of honey
- In a pot, add rice and water and put the pot on the stove over low heat until it consumes all the water.
- Remove from heat, add the rice to a blender or processor, add milk and honey.
- Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Once the mixture is cold, apply the mask on the wrinkle areas with light circular massages.
- Let it act for 35 minutes.
- After the time, rinse with cold water and dry with a towel.
- Finally, apply your usual moisturizer.
We recommend applying this mask at night since the skin is more relaxed. The remaining mask can store in a container with a lid in the fridge for up to 7 days.
If you have oily skin, it is recommended to apply the mask once a week. If you have mixed skin, it should be two times per week, and if you have dry skin, apply the mask three times per week.