Applying rice and honey face mask several times a week becomes a fantastic idea for people who want to show off a younger, luminous, and impure-free skin. Here, we’ll tell you how to make rice and honey face mask and its benefits.
Rice and honey face mask have the power to exert a light exfoliating action, provide luminosity, eliminate acne, moisturize the complexion without increasing sebum production, and take care of the most sensitive skin.
The process of making a rice and honey face mask is not complicated and that you can have the remedy ready in just a few minutes.
Do you want to see how to make rice and honey face mask? Read on!
Homemade Rice And Honey Face Mask
- Three tablespoons of raw rice
- A tablespoon of honey
- A glass of mineral water
- Add the rice in the cold water and heat it to boil.
- When it boils, let it cook for a few minutes until softening it. Usually, this process takes about 15 or 20 minutes.
- Once the rice is soft, remove it from the heat and filter it with a strainer.
- Rinse the rice with cold water and add the honey.
- Stir and crush the two ingredients with the help of a spoon to transform them into a homogeneous paste.
- Apply the paste on the clean and dry face without covering the eyes and lips.
- Let it act for 30 minutes.
- After half an hour, remove this mask with plenty of warm water, and dry the face with a towel.
- Apply this mask twice a week.
Benefits Of Rice And Honey Face Mask
1. Reduce redness and irritation because of its richness in soothing properties.
2. Keep the skin young and free of wrinkles and expression lines as it is an ingredient rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radicals.
3. Protect the skin from sun rays, although it should always combine with the use of a cream that contains a high sun protection factor to prevent the appearance of burns, spots, and melanomas.
4. Activate the blood circulation and help you to improve the appearance of the skin.
5. It provides an additional dose of softness to the skin.
6. It is a natural astringent that keeps the skin clean, preventing pores from clogging and preventing the appearance of pimples and blackheads.