Certain foods have the power to speed up metabolism and helps to burn fat, and when combine in the right way its power increases more.
Known examples are ginger and white tea. The two ingredients, allies, can serve as the basis for a prescription that, in addition to helping in weight loss, still fights against fluid retention.
This weight loss recipe made by the functional nutritionist Flavia Cyfer has thermogenic ingredients in addition to other ingredients that reduce inflammation, lemon, which is a powerful antioxidant, and pineapple, a sweet and low-calorie fruit.
Recipe To Burn Fat
- 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons white tea herb
- 1 large piece of ginger
- 2 slices of pineapple
- Boil the water and turn off the heat.
- Add the white tea and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain and pour to cool.
- Then, prepare lemon juice.
- Beat everything in the blender with the pineapple slices and the piece of ginger.
- If necessary, sweeten it with a little honey
This recipe is ideal for serving breakfast or pre-workout.
Benefits of ingredients
- Besides the thermogenic action, which accelerates the functioning of the metabolism, the root is famous for its substances capable of detoxifying the organism and aiding in digestion.
- Rich in polyphenols, the herb is very important for the prevention of cancer and for cardiovascular and brain diseases.
- It also has anti-inflammatory action and, of course, speeds up metabolism and combat fluid retention.
- Lemon is able to fight free radicals in the body because it is rich in antioxidants.
- In addition to being refreshing and tasting the drink, it still functions as a natural “detergent” of fats.