Pumpkin smoothie is an ideal option to consume fruits and vegetables in a fun way. Even children find a creamy milkshake for breakfast. Here, you can find some of the delicious pumpkin smoothie recipes.
Currently, milkshakes with different vegetables, fresh fruits, and various types of vegetable milk, spices, herbs, and toppings to decorate have become fashionable. People are increasingly aware of healthy eating, which is why smoothies occupy a leading place in the diet.
With a good blender and fresh ingredients, you can prepare the most delicious milkshakes at home.
Benefits Of Pumpkin Smoothies
Pumpkin is a natural remedy to maintain a balanced level of cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood glucose. It also improves renal function, preventing the appearance of stones. It is also excellent for detoxifying the liver.
Drinking a pumpkin smoothie every day helps the blood flow, as it strengthens the walls of the arteries. It is very healthy to keep cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, and arteriosclerosis at bay.
Another essential quality of pumpkin is its contribution to vitamin A, which reduces the risk of suffering from vision disorders.
Delicious Pumpkin Smoothie Recipes
Pumpkin has fabulous properties that help us feel healthy and full of energy. To enjoy all of them, nothing better than a freshly made pumpkin smoothie.
1. Pumpkin Smoothie
- 1/2 raw pumpkin
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Blend the pumpkin thoroughly with the blender.
- Pour smoothie into a glass and add cinnamon.
- Mix and serve immediately.
2. Fruit Pumpkin Smoothie
- One cup of pumpkin puree (cooked in water and processed)
- One peeled green apple
- One large banana
- 1/2 cup of pure water or fruit juice
- Two teaspoons honey
- Place the puree, water, or juice, apple pieces, and the banana in the blender glass.
- Add the honey and serve in tall or medium glasses.
3. Sweet Pumpkin Smoothie
- Two cups steamed pumpkin
- A pinch of salt
- One cup of almond milk
- One ripe banana
- Two cups crushed flax seeds
- ½ cup vanilla powder
- One cup cinnamon
- ¼ cup of ginger powder
- ¼ cup nutmeg
- A pinch of ground clove
- Two cups of rice syrup
- Steam the pumpkin with a pinch of salt for 25 minutes or until it is very tender.
- In the glass of the blender, arrange the almond milk, the steamed pumpkin, the sliced banana, the crushed flax seeds, the vanilla powder, cinnamon, ginger powder, nutmeg, ground cloves, and rice syrup.
- Beat until you get a creamy consistency.
- Pour the contents into two glasses.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder and serve.
4. Pumpkin Smoothie With Peanut Butter
- 400 g pumpkin
- 30 g peanut butter
- 25 g Protein
- 1/2 banana
- Light soy milk
- Microwave the pumpkin for 10 minutes.
- Beat the protein with a little cinnamon, half a banana, soy milk, and water.
- Finally, cut the pumpkin into pieces and add the peanut butter on top and a little salt.
5. Pumpkin Smoothie With Cinnamon
- 350 grams of Pumpkin
- 250 grams of natural yogurt
- One cinnamon stick
- Sugar to taste
- One nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 350 ml of water
- Cinnamon powder
- Cut the pumpkin in a saucepan with a little water and cook it with the cinnamon stick.
- When ready, remove it from heat and let it cool.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and take the blender along with the rest of the ingredients and beat for about 4 minutes.
- If it is very thick, add a little more water
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with ice and sprinkle with a little cinnamon on top.
6. Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie
- One cup of pumpkin puree
- One cup of almond milk or coconut milk
- Two ripe bananas
- One pinch of cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients in the blender glass and activate it to make a light and delicious pumpkin smoothie.
- You can relieve it with more almond or coconut milk to your liking.
- Serve in glasses and sprinkle with chopped nuts or seeds on top.
- Keep refrigerated until time to consume.
7. Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie
- 1/2 kilogram of pumpkin
- Three tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 liter semi-skimmed milk
- Two cinnamon sticks
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- One pinch of nutmeg
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into cubes.
- Cook it in boiling water with a little salt, one tablespoon of sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
- Leave on a regular boil for 20 minutes, or until you notice that it becomes tender and shred it with a fork.
- Once cooked, filter discarding the cinnamon sticks, and process or blend to puree.
- Add the remaining two tablespoons of sugar, cinnamon powder, nutmeg, and milk.
- Process them to integrate everything until achieving a homogeneous paste.
- Remove any large or hard piece using a skimmer and serve.
8. Pumpkin Smoothie With Ginger
- One banana
- One small slice pumpkin
- One slice avocado
- One ginger slice
- 200 ml Water
- Two envelopes sweetener
- One tablespoon chia
- Clean, remove peels from fruits even from ginger.
- Put them all in the blender with water and sweetener.
- Beat and then add cinnamon and chia.
- Serve immediately.
9. Pumpkin Smoothie With Almond Milk
- One cup boiled pumpkin
- Two cups almond milk
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- One teaspoon flaxseed
- One teaspoon vanilla
- Ground cinnamon to garnish
- Steam the pumpkin, make it smooth. Cool.
- In a blender, add the ingredients, process until they have joined well, and the pumpkin is integrated and liquid.
- Serve in a tall glass with ice, sprinkling cinnamon.
10. Pumpkin Meringue
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Three tablespoons brown sugar
- One teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In the blender, combine the pumpkin, sugar, spices, milk, vanilla.
- Blend all the ingredients until well mixed.
- Add the ice cream and blend until you get the desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass, decorate with whipped cream if desired, and serve.