Nowadays, colon cleansing is more popular, and there are a lot of products available in the market and especially if you visit health food stores. Some of these products use natural ingredients, and some of them use other concoctions to do the job.
If you are thinking about what to use to cleanse your colon, it is essential that you should know how to use prune juice to cleanse colon. This article is going to focus on an ingredient or food item that can make you cleanse colon naturally and efficiently.
Prune juice to cleanse colon
- 5 to 10 units of prunes without seeds
- 8 ounces of water
- Take Prunes and water to a blender and stir for several minutes.
- Beat them well so that the plums are well crushed.
- It can take 3 to 7 minutes, depending on the desired consistency and the number of plums used.
- Take this prune juice in your breakfast and another glass with dinner for 3 days. T
- hen you can reduce the dose to only 1 glass at breakfast.
- It is more than enough to keep your colon clean and avoid constipation.
How Prune Juice Cleanse Colon
The prune juice is useful when it comes to a colon cleansing. It is also an excellent daily regimen for the prevention of colon accumulation, as well as preventing constipation.
You can eat prunes instead of drinking the prune juice. And, you can add prunes to different recipes.
Other factors Of Prune Juice
Although the whole fruit is a natural source of fiber, the Center for Science in the Public Interest notes that most fruit juices, such as grape and orange juice, have little or no fiber at all. Which is not the case with prune juice, which contains 2.5 g of fiber per 8 oz.