Undoubtedly a lot of women after giving birth to their babies are no longer confident enough to dress tight because of the embarrassment of their oversized second round. Let us help you to get back the slender second round with postpartum belly exercises!
Usually, abdominal obesity occurs because the abdomen is fat accumulation for a long time. But for women after birth, they also affected by the phenomenon of the abdomen after pregnancy.
The Abdominal Separation or Diastasis Recti, which is the phenomenon of left and right abdominal muscles separated. Usually, the muscles on both sides of the abdomen are linked together by tissues, but during pregnancy, the abdomen of the woman is over-stressed because the baby grows gradually inside the womb, leading to them being separated from each other.
Because the abdominal muscles are related to other parts of the body, if the muscle is separated by more than 2.5 cm, there is no abdominal muscle to hold the internal organs, while the back is also affected, causing pain symptoms.
You can check the gap between your left and right abdominal muscles by lying on your back, your legs flexing against the ground and pressing your fingers in the middle of your abdomen (right above your belly button) as well as your lower abdomen (the part just below your navel). ). If you sense that there is a gap when you press your hand, then you have a pelvis. The width of the distance will vary depending on the size of the fetus.
However, slipping belly is an inevitable problem that any pregnant woman must go through. But you can still wholly regain your dream shape if you have a sensible diet and fast, and combine with gentle exercise.
Postpartum Belly Exercises
1. Bend gently
- Lying on your back, press your back against the ground, and your knees bent, your feet against the ground.
- Raise your hands straight in front of your face and slowly bend your body forward, noticing that you do not need to bend yourself upright, fold up high from the ground at an angle of about 45 degrees.
- Slowly lower the back to the ground.
- Repeat step 2 and perform about 25-30 times.
- Prepare the posture with your hands and feet against the floor so that the legs and floor create an angle of about 45 degrees.
- Tighten the abdomen and keep the position on for 30 seconds.
- Relax your body and repeat this action about three times.
3. Stretch Each Leg
- Lie on your back and squeeze your entire body to the floor.
- Straighten your right leg, bend your right leg up slowly so that your foot is always in contact with the ground.
- Right legroom returns to the original position.
- Repeat step 2 and do about 30 times.
- Perform stretching action for the left leg, similar to step 2.
4. Sit With Elastic Stretch Chair
- Sit in a chair.
- Extend the legs with shoulders and use two knees to hold the elastic strings.
- Open both knees and perform continuous movements for 30 seconds.
5. Inhale Tilted Soil
- Lie on your side. Support your forearms and thighs to the ground to support your body weight.
- Move the hips up and down smoothly.
- Repeat about 30 times.
- Change sides.
6. The Action Of Cutting Firewood
- Stand up straight, legs open with shoulders, hands straight out and hold the yoga ball firmly.
- Turn your body to the right while lifting the ball to the top.
- Turn your body to the left while lowering the ball to the bottom.
- Repeat step 2.
- Change sides (twist to the right first), each side repeats about 20 times.
7. Tighten Abdominal Muscles
- Start in a crawling position.
- Bend the person into a U, face up to the sky, and inhale deeply.
- Bend the person in the opposite direction like a bridge, bend your neck down to let your chin touch your chest and exhale.
- Repeat step 2 and do the movement about 30 times.
1. During pregnancy, you should apply a scientific diet recommended by your doctor, so your body doesn’t have too much weight gain, but your baby is still healthy.
2. When you are pregnant, you should act gently like meditating, doing gentle yoga to maintain your body’s flexibility and relax your mind.
3. After giving birth, mothers should continue to practice at a moderate level so that they can recover gradually.
4. Avoid the case of being too impatient to perform heavy and challenging exercises, because the postpartum body is still very weak so that it will be vulnerable.
5. Pregnancy and childbirth can be said to be the greatest happiness for women, so don’t let that happiness be hindered only by the fear of later physique. We can completely overcome it by combining conscious eating with moderation training.