Pineapple is a delicious summer fruit. It is often preferred as either Juice or as slices. Very few people may have heard about Pineapple Tea. So here is a pineapple tea for weight loss and is quite delicious.
Pineapple brings many health benefits. Several juices of pineapple are available for fast weight loss. Here we will not use the pineapple pulp but the peel, which is also have an health benefits to lose weight.
Pineapple Tea For Weight Loss
- Peel of a pineapple
- 1 liter of water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Sweetener (optional)
How to prepare Pineapple tea for weight loss:
- Put the water, peels of the pineapple and cinnamon stick in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Allow it to boil for 10 minutes.
- Drink the tea. If required sweeten it with the sweetener. Do not overdose the sweetener. (Drinking without sweetener is preferable.)
- Leave the rest of the tea with the peels. It will make the tea stronger.
- Take this tea all day. You can take it warm or cold, according to your taste.
More about Pineapple Tea:
- This tea is diuretic and helps to end toxins from the body.
- You should take one liter of tea per day. The ingredients mentioned in this recipe are enough for one day. Repeat the recipe next day as usual.
- As soon as you take the tea, store the rest together with the peels in the refrigerator. If you want to take it cold, store the Tea in the refrigerator. If you want hot, heat the pineapple tea with peels.
- This tea helps for the people with fluid retention.
- This tea helpful for the women during the pre-menstrual period.