Do you want to treat your body to a delicious and nutritious drink? Look no further than a pineapple peel ginger tea cleanse!
This detoxifying drink is packed with antioxidants that help your skin glow, while also providing the nutrients necessary to flush out harmful toxins.
The key ingredient in this drink is pineapple, as it contains an enzyme called bromelain.
Bromelain fights inflammation, aids digestion, helps with weight loss and bolsters your immune system. Follow these simple steps for a delicious Pineapple Peel Ginger Tea Cleanse.
Preparing the Ingredients
• Start by cutting your pineapple in half and reserving a couple pieces of fruit for the drink. Don’t throw away the top and stem of the fruit as they contain high amounts of bromelain – which can be found mostly in the peel.
• Add green apple for its sweet taste and health benefits that naturally detoxify the body and boost metabolism.
• Then add ginger – which acts as a powerful superfood with amazing health benefits such as reducing body fat, aiding digestion, lowering blood pressure & sugar levels.
• Put all ingredients into a pot (including pineapple peels, stem & core), add two cinnamon sticks & enough filtered cold water to cover everything before bringing it to boil. Lower heat to simmer for two hours, adding one-two cups of boiled water if needed due to evaporation during boiling process.
• Finally add three tablespoons of loose leaf green tea & let steep for four-five minutes; The green tea helps prevent heart disease, aids weight loss, promotes healthy brain function & more!
• Once done steeping remove all ingredients from pot (pineapple peels etc.) & pour through sieve to get rid of any small particles left over from boiling process; Let cool completely before storing in glass/plastic bottles (for up to 4 days) or freezing into ice cubes for refreshing snack option.
Enjoy Your Pineapple Peel Ginger Tea Cleanse! With all its amazing health benefits you’ll be sure to feel good after drinking it.