Have you heard about onion shampoo? Everyone talks about this product that accelerates hair growth, prevents fall and combat dandruff, among other benefits. We tell you all of onion shampoo in this article.
Do you want to grow your hair fast, healthier and stronger? We present a product that will make you have a healthy and radiant hair in a short time: the onion shampoo.
Although at first, the idea of putting onion on your head may not be attractive, we assure you that it is worth doing. We tell you all the benefits of onion shampoo.
Benefits Of Onion Shampoo
1. Accelerates Hair Growth
Sulfur from onions stimulates the production of collagen, an essential protein for hair growth.
2. Helps To Remove Dandruff
Do you have dandruff? If so, onion shampoo can become your biggest ally. The onion has antibacterial properties that help to fight infections of the scalp, such as dandruff or seborrhea.
3. Prevents Hair Fall
The onion is rich in sulfur and quercetin, potent stimulants that improve blood circulation. Thus, the hair follicles receive more nutrients, and the hair grows faster, stronger and healthier.
4. Calms Scalp Irritation
The anti-inflammatory properties of onion help to reduce inflammation of the scalp.
How To Make Homemade Onion Shampoo
- A bottle of shampoo of any brand and with an intense aroma of 350 ml
- A medium red onion
- First, it is advisable to use shampoo with an intense aroma, such as citrus. When adding the onion, the strong smell of this will be camouflaged by the shampoo and will not smell anything onion.
- Cut the onion into medium pieces and place them inside the shampoo.
- Close the jar and shake everything well so that the onion mix with the shampoo.
- Leave the mixture to ferment for 15 days in a dry, cool and moisture-free place.
- After this time, the shampoo is ready to use.
How To Use Onion Shampoo
Are you washing your hair correctly? Below, we give you some practical and straightforward tricks to make the most of all the benefits of onion shampoo and get a robust, healthy and shiny mane in a short time:
- Use the onion shampoo on alternate days or every 2/3 days for approximately three months. Then let your hair rest for a month. After this time, you can use it again.
- The way you apply the shampoo determines the effectiveness of the wash. The part that gets dirty most is the scalp. For this reason, it is where we must influence more during the washing.
- Apply a little shampoo on the hands and distribute through the scalp. Massage with the fingertips making smooth and circular movements. It is essential to massage the scalp and perform the last rinse with cold water to improve circulation and stimulate hair growth.
- It is very common to think that the more product we apply, the better the result will be. However, this is not so. An excess of shampoo can end up irritating the hair and making it difficult to rinse.
Image Source: 1