Extreme temperatures and sudden changes from cold to heat can mistreat the skin of the hands.
You can make your hands soft and hydrate using the oatmeal mask at home.
This treatment will help you to clean, exfoliate and soothe the skin.
Oatmeal Mask to Get Rid of Dry Hands
This mask is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants. We recommend that if your hands feel dry and rough apply this mask twice a week.
- 4 cups of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 cups of water
- Place the milk, water, and oats in a pot to heat.
- Cook until the oatmeal becomes soft.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl to soak your hands.
- Fill with warm water until the hands can submerge.
- Add the honey and mix.
- Leave your hands for 15-20 minutes.
Benefits of ingredients
Oatmeal is a super soft natural exfoliant. In addition to having anti-inflammatory agents, it relieves dryness and restores the natural hydration of the skin.
Honey is one of the best natural antioxidants and contains antimicrobial properties.
Image Source: 1