Although, it is natural to have fine hair on the face, excess hair and in addition to great thickness, can be quite annoying. There are several reasons why excessive facial hair exists, such as heredity, thyroid dysfunction, etc.
In addition to hair removal creams and other methodologies, many women opt for laser treatment to remove unwanted facial hair. However, these methods have their pros and cons. In addition, many of these methods are painful and are only temporary solutions. Therefore, it is better to use natural exfoliants to remove facial hair.
Natural Remedy To Remove Facial Hair Permanently
This natural remedy to remove facial hair made from basic home ingredients. It is not painful and it is natural. In fact, this remedy is not only designed to remove facial hair but also to soften the skin. It will make your skin healthy and also give it a nice shine. This remedy is full of natural ingredients with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Oatmeal aids in the relief of dryness help to maintain moisture balance and is a gentle exfoliating of the skin. It is one of the most efficient natural ingredients in skin care. You should pay enough attention when it comes to skin care because the skin is the largest organ in the body. What gets into the skin absorb directly into the bloodstream.
- 2 tablespoons pure honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon organic oats (previously processed in powder)
Preparation & Use:
- Mix all the aforementioned ingredients and then place the resulting mixture on the part of the face on which you want to remove hair.
- Rub the face gently in circular motions (2-3 minutes), using this exfoliating mixture.
- Be sure to massage in the direction of the facial hair.
- Use this mixture 2-3 times a week for a moisturized and smooth skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply a little cream to the face afterward.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week.
After a month the hair will come out thinner and it will take longer and more spaced out of time.
Image Source: 1