And yet, you can gradually get rid of the annoying facial hair, with ingredients found in the kitchen cupboard.
Most Greeks and generally Mediterranean women have the hair especially on the face. Usually talk about that fluff that becomes particularly evident because dark and due to excessive sunlight, which makes it shows even uglier. For those cases that go beyond the simple cloth, unfortunately the simple aesthetic cannot do anything. When there is normal hair growth problem, the only proper person to advise you is the dermatologist or endocrinologist.
Previously, many choose the specific creams that made the hair to a golden sun. But what they wants such a “veil of gold” to wrap the skin of her face?
3 Natural Face Masks To Get Rid Of Facial Hair
The masks that we recommend below are not the spectacular results of wax, but help in the gradual dilution of persistent fluff.
1. Honey & Lemon Mask
- Mix 1 tsp. of honey with few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mask to the face and sit for 15 minutes.
- Then remove the mask with a small towel.
- To view the results, repeat the treatment 2-3 times a week.
2. Honey, Sugar & Lemon Mask
Contrary to the previous screen, this works like a wax mask.
- Mix 1 tablespoons sugar, 1 tsp. of honey and a few drops of lemon juice in a bowl.
- Heat the mixture in a microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- When the mask is cool enough so that you can be tolerated by your skin, apply to problem areas.
- Once dry, pull it in the opposite direction from the direction of hair growth, just as you do with depilatory strips with wax.
3. Egg, Sugar & Flour Mask
Here you need egg whites, 1 tablespoons sugar and 1 tsp. of flour.
- Stir the ingredients until they become a homogeneous paste.
- Apply to the face and once dry, pull in one go, just as in the previous mask.
Image Source: 1