In the extensive catalog of natural remedies to stimulate hair growth, we have found a particular treatment that caught our attention. It is a mustard mask for hair growth whose nutritional properties that activate the circulation of the scalp and strengthen the roots. Here, we’ll tell you how to use the mustard mask for hair growth. Read on!
Its advantage is that it is not aggressive to the skin, nor does it alter the normal production of oils. It allows giving a renewed look to the mane without the risk of ruining its brightness and vitality.
Due to its significant contribution of antioxidant and moisturizing substances, it facilitates cell repair and prevents premature aging.
Benefits Of Mustard For Hair
- It has proven that mustard is beneficial at the aesthetic level in what has to do with hair.
- The cosmetic industry is using it for shampoos and hair masks due to its stimulating action.
- It generates a sensation of heat, which indicates that circulation to the scalp and follicles will be activated.
- It has vitamins and minerals that increase the thickness of the hair strands while encouraging their growth.
How To Use Mustard Mask For Hair Growth
The mustard supplements in this mask will be nothing more and nothing less than olive oil and egg. These give you extra essential fatty acids to retain natural moisture and enhance its shine.
- One tablespoon mustard powder
- One egg
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- Warm water
How To Use:
- Pour the mustard powder into a bowl and add a little warm water to form a creamy paste.
- Add the olive oil, stir, and add the egg, previously beaten.
- After obtaining a homogeneous product, let it sit for a couple of minutes and proceed with the application.
- Apply the mask all over the hair roots, focusing mainly on the scalp.
- After applying it, spread the remaining mixture through the hair strands and cover them with a shower cap.
- Leave it for 25 minutes so that the mustard effect reaches the circulation of the scalp.
- Repeat two or three times a week, minimum for two months in a row.
In case of presenting sensitive scalp or with a tendency to irritations, it is better to avoid its application.
If your hair is greasy, you should replace olive oil with honey or an oil-free ingredient.
However, before using it in its entirety, it is better to do a small test to verify that it does not cause allergic reactions.
In case of burning or itching, it is better to look for other alternatives.