Do you have dry, damaged, dull and lifeless hair? Nourish it with a natural moisturizing hair mask with natural ingredients such as eggs, banana, olive oil, calendula oil, and ylang-ylang oil.
Moisturizing Hair Masks
Moisturizing Hair Mask With Egg and Olive oil
- Two egg yolks
- One tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix two yolks of egg and the tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl.
- Apply it only in the ponytail and collect with tweezers.
- Leave on for 10-15 min.
- Rinse with water and wash the hair with a moisturizing repair product.
- A nutritious treatment to repair hair once a month or after a time of wear like summer.
Moisturizing Hair Mask With Banana, Calendula Oil, and Ylang-Ylang Oil
The bananas are rich in potassium and amino acids and produce excellent results for softening and nourishing dry hair. This simple yet effective Moisturizing Hair Mask is particularly suitable for keeping curly or frizzy hair at bay.
- One banana
- Two teaspoons Calendula Oil
- Three drops of ylang-ylang essential oil
- One touch of lemon juice when rinsing
- Use a blender to make a thin paste with the banana. Then, mix with the essential oils of calendula and ylang-ylang.
- Wet your hair, remove excess water with a towel and, still wet, comb it and apply the banana paste lightly massaging the hair.
- Cover your hair with cling film or an old bathing cap, or a plastic bag of sufficient size to prevent the mixture from drying out. Let it act.
- Remove the mask with your usual shampoo and a few drops of lemon juice in the final rinse.