The teas for those who want to lose weight fast is this Matchá. It has won a competitor who promises to be even more efficient. It gets extracted from the same plant as green tea and Camellia Sinensis. It, in fact, uses a different production process.
The process of preparing the Matcha Tea:
- We get this tea from the younger leaves of the tea-green. Originated from the plantations Matcha is grown protected from the sun exposure. In an artisan way, these plantations are growing.
- Then it gets crushed in a stone mill until reduced to powder. As a result, we have a tea with strong herbal taste. For few people, requires a longer time for adaptation to the palate.
Benefits of Matcha:
- By containing more amino acids, chlorophyll, and 1-theanine. It potentiates the dissolution and elimination of fat.
- It also has substances such as catechins and caffeine. It stimulates metabolism and so weight loss. This Matcha Tea is a weight loss drink.
- Matchá is a diuretic, an essential ally in combating fluid retention and swelling.
- Matchá is rich in fibers and may help in the control of cholesterol.
- Also, it helps to improve the recovery of muscle fibers. It is thus suitable for the regular physical activity.
- It helps to increase energy and reduced risk of breast cancer.
- The unpleasant symptoms of PMS and the appearance of cellulite decreases.
- Also, action, combating oxidation and inflammation decreases.
Contraindications of Matcha:
- The high concentration of chlorophyll and caffeine present in the plant. Is not recommended for people with ulcers or gastritis.
- It can cause a headache, insomnia, and stomach ache. Also, irritability, heartburn, and diarrhea are side effects of Matcha.
How to prepare?
- Add 1-2 tsp. Matcha into a cup using a small spoon.
- Add 2oz hot water. For best results use boiled water.
- Whisk vigorously in a zig-zag motion until the tea is frothy.
- Recommended intake is 15 to 20 grams per day.