Have you heard of Mangosteen fruit? The tropical fruit, thick and purple with juicy white buds, is native to the wet forests of southwest Asia. It has arrived in Brazil in the 1940’s in Pará. Its consumption is still discrete in the country as its strengthening of the immune system. Also, it aids in the treatment of diabetes. It has a supporting action in the treatment of several other pathologies.
It is a very appreciated food, and indeed one of the most esteemed, for having high antioxidant power. It is 30 times better in the absorption of free radicals than most of the fruits and vegetables. ” Mangosteen is a high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory power supplement. Its benefits are so many that it can treat chronic inflammations. Also, it protects the stomach, cholesterol blood pressure, acne, and anti-aging.
The XANTONAS in this fruit makes it complete and powerful antioxidants. It helps in maintaining the balance of the immune and cardiovascular health system. The nervous, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal and skin health systems also get improved. This functional fruit has revolutionized the scientific community all over the world. The number of benefits of medicinal properties makes it ideal fruit.
See some of the benefits:
- Helps lower LDL (bad cholesterol), diabetes and triglycerides;
- Fighting hypertension and premature aging;
- It acts in the decrease of the effects of fatigue and the increase of energy;
- Stimulates the immune system, preventing flu and colds;
- Used for diseases of the digestive system such as abdominal pain. Also, diarrhoea and chronic ulcers get cured;
- Combats allergies and infections;
- Helps weight control (it contains hydrochloric acid. It increases the feeling of satiety and helps in the elimination of fats).