Here is a homemade body scrub to renew your skin. It will help to keep skin clean, healthy and highlight the natural beauty. It is very easy to do and very economical.
How to Make a Body Scrub
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- ¼ cup of almond oil
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of sea salt
- 1-4 drops of lemon essence
- In a pot, heat the coconut oil with the ginger and lemon essence (you can buy it in any drugstore)
- Add the almond oil with the sugar and salt, mix until completely integrated.
- Pour into a jar and let cool to room temperature.
- Use the exfoliant once a week to have a healthy skin and free of dead cells.