If you suffer from an excess uric acid or someone in your family affected by this, it is a difficult problem to deal with, and the drugs that the effects have often adverse side.
An improvement in your quality of life will always result in a reduction of the index of uric acid from your body.
This is a important factor to prevent the occurrence of diseases such as gout. We offer natural and simple home remedies, based on the lemon, which will allow you to face this problem every day. Read on!
How Lemon Helps To Combat Uric Acid
Prominent physicians as Ronald Hoffman, a reference in the field of alternative medicine, tell us that the lemon is a medicinal fruit so that we should never do without.
It is particularly effective against the high rates of uric acid. We will explain all its benefits.
- As you already know, uric acid causes the appearance of excess purines, harmful elements which, if not disposed, causing clots and small stones in our bodies, which fix on our joints and inflame.
- The formation of these crystals is due to the presence of an acid environment. A good way to avoid the occurrence of this phenomenon is to alkalize our body, and lemon is there to help us.
- Lemon, in fact, promotes the formation of calcium carbonate, a substance which neutralizes the acids, thus as uric acid.
- In addition, the lemon is a cleanser and disinfectant product, which allows us to eliminate all the harmful elements that our body does not need. This is a effective antiseptic, astringent and an excellent formidable antioxidant.
How To Use Lemon To Combat Uric Acid
We’ll explain 3 miraculous Lemon Recipes To Combat Uric Acid.
1. The Lemon & Honey tea
How Can Honey Lemon tea help you to combat uric acid?
Many people will surprise by the information that we give you. Most people think that lemon is a citrus acid fruit. Honey, even if it has a negative pH, is also part of the beneficial foods against uric acid.
How is this possible? Because when our body digests these foods, they generate a great alkaline environment so that our body can eliminate purines in peace.
To benefit from this association between honey and lemon, we suggest you to make a simple tea, you can enjoy throughout the day.
- 1 liter of water
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons honey (60g)
- Put a liter of water to boil.
- Once your water is hot, add the juice of a lemon as well as its bark.
- Wait until the mixture comes to boil again and cook for at least 20 minutes.
- After this, filter the content and add 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Drink a cup of this tea before breakfast.
- Consume it as warm.
- Then drink another cup 15 minutes after lunch.
- Again drink it half an hour after dinner.
This way you will fight the level of uric acid in your body.
2. Lemon and Apple Tea
How lemon and apple tea can help you to combat uric acid?
You must know that the apple is a fruit that is effective in combating uric acid.
- Do you know how lemon and apple can help during the digestion? Just stimulate production of hydrochloric acid, which is ideal to generate an alkaline environment conducive to proper elimination of uric acid.
- To benefit, we advise you to eat a green apple for breakfast every morning. After eating lunch, we suggest you to prepare a delicious apple, cinnamon and lemon based tea.
- 1 apple
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- The bark of half a lemon
- A cinnamon stick
- Just cut an apple into four (with the skin) and cook with the glass of water and lemon rind.
- Add a piece of cinnamon stick and cook about twenty minutes.
- Then, filter the contents of your tea and drink it.
You will boost your salivary process, which will ease your digestion. Do not add sweetener.
3. Lemon and strawberry smoothie
How the strawberries and lemon smoothie can help you to combat uric acid?
This drink is highly recommended, in addition to a high index of uric acid, if you suffer from gout or problems associated with arthritis.
- Strawberry is an anti-inflammatory food to fight many diseases. It is consider as a natural aspirin, perfect for relieving joint pain.
- Strawberries are also excellent diuretic foods, thus promoting the elimination of uric acid.
Want to know how to prepare this delicious drink with strawberries and lemon?
- 10 strawberries
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Clean the strawberries and put them to boil in the equal of a glass of water.
- Once they are soft, you can turn off the heat and add the juice of half a lemon.
- Then mix them until smooth.
- You can add a few ice cubes to enjoy a refreshing and healthy drink, ideal to help you digest after your lunches.