Lavender lemonade is one of the most interesting products on the planet. It acts as a powerful analgesic and stabilizes the mental states.
If Chronic And Painful Headaches, Lavender Lemonade Provide Excellent Effects.
It is very good for cases of tension and headaches caused by stress. The senses become relax from the mere smell of lavender.
Blood, dehydration, and headaches are symptoms that occur after stress, which can treat successfully with lavender essential oil. Your senses will sooth by this herb.
Lavender is very rich in powerful detoxifying properties, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-depressants and many other health benefits.
According to many highly skilled scientists from Florida, essential oil of lavender treats depression, hangovers, sinus disease, stabilizes the heartbeat, strong medicinal properties and relieves anxiety.
To get all these benefits you can prepare in a very simple lavender lemonade.
Use Lavender Lemonade To Relieve Migraines And Anxiety
- 12 glasses of water
- A glass of honey
- The juice squeezed from fresh lemons 6
- A few drops of lavender essential oil
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
- Cover the container and leave it for an hour.
This powerful lemonade will also restore balance in the body and help in relief from persistent headaches and painful.
Other benefits of lavender
1. To get rid of dandruff
- To get rid of dandruff you need to wet hair with a wet towel.
- Mix 15 drops of lavender essential oil with 2 tablespoons of olive oil or almond oil.
- Put in the microwave for 10 seconds or until warm.
- Rub the mixture on the scalp and cover with a towel and leave for an hour.
- Wash it off with warm water and shampoo that you use the way along.
2. Soothes itching
You can get rid of itchy bites made by insects using lavender essential oil.
- Put a few drops on the affected area and you will notice that the itching, swelling and redness will disappear completely.