Deciding to lose weight is not only to show off a better figure, but it is also to lead a healthy life free of the damages that could cause cholesterol and the different toxins attached to the accumulation of fat. The options to lose weight are many, and one of them is pineapple and chia seeds for weight loss. This pineapple and chia seeds combination is a delicious alternative ideal for the diets that you submit to.
How Does Pineapple And Chia Seeds Helps In Weight Loss
The properties of this combination can eliminate harmful substances that remain in the body, also provides the decrease of adipose tissue (fat) in the body, ensuring a stylized figure to those who ingest it regularly.
The pineapple is characterized by being antioxidant in addition to having a diuretic effect, and this allows the retention of liquid to eradicate, and as a consequence, the weight will decrease.
In turn, pineapple is rich in a digestive enzyme that helps to break down those proteins challenging to digest in the stomach. So this fruit also fights constipation and constant inflammation of the colon, in addition to containing a lot of fiber nutrient capable of controlling cholesterol.
Chia seeds are one of the effective foods for weight loss. It is because they are rich in antioxidants and enzymes designed to eliminate contaminants from the body. Also, its regular consumption produces a feeling of fullness, it controls the intestinal movements avoiding constipation, and it contributes a lot of proteins.
Despite the feeling of fullness, this should complement with at least a simple breakfast, should never supplant the main meal because it would bring many adverse effects to the body.
How To Take Pineapple And Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
- Two pineapple slices
- Two tablespoons of chia seeds
- The juice of 2 oranges
- A ½ glass of drinking water
- Honey to sweeten it
- Cut the pineapple slices into small pieces, extract the juice of two fresh oranges and pour it in the blender together with the pineapple, honey, and water.
- Blend all the ingredients for a few minutes until they mix homogeneously.
- Serve the juice without straining it and add the chia seeds as decoration.
- If you wish you can soak the chia seeds previously for two hours and liquefy them with the other ingredients.