Who has not had black spots on his face? They are such annoying and ugly skin lesions that sometimes prevent us from interacting with other people. They usually appear on the forehead, cheekbones, back, but without a doubt, the nose is the favorite place. The black spots originate in the pores of the skin when the excretory duct obstructed by fats and other foreign elements. Here you will found how to remove black spots on nose.
When the black spots not treated correctly, or they removed in an unhygienic way, they can complicate by the infection of the different bacteria that colonize the skin.
What are black spots
Black spots are skin lesions that show the clogging of the pores by dirt. These can accumulate the sebum produced by the sebaceous glands and increase in size becoming what we know as pimples.
How to remove black spots on the nose
For sure you have thought about eliminating the black spots that appear on your face. Here I will put some tips which can teach you how to remove black spots on the nose.
- Clean the skin as it is a delicate organ that usually covered by many bacteria that are causing infection.
- After cleaning the skin, apply the steam to the face. It will open the pores of the skin, making it easier for the blackheads to come out.
- Press them on the sides with a cotton swab, and that’s it.
Mask to remove black spots on nose
It is an excellent mask to remove black spots.
- Milk and gelatin.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk, plus 1 tablespoon of gelatin with a little water.
- Heat it for a few minutes, let it rest.
- Place it on the affected areas with a brush. When the gel dries, remove the mask, and magically the black spots adhere to this mask.
Baking soda to remove black spots on the nose
The baking soda mask is ready in a few simple steps.
- Mix two tablespoon of baking soda with water.
- Second, apply to the entire nose.
- And finally, wait for it to dry and act.
Toothpaste to remove the black spots on the nose
Removing pimples or blackheads with toothpaste is easy.
- Apply a tiny layer of toothpaste on the lesions.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes and then wash with water.
- It should it repeat once a week. If you do it frequently, you can irritate the skin.