Sitting at the desk for 8 hours continuously makes the belly fat. Do not worry. We will let you know how to reduce belly fat for office people to be more confident.
Abdominal fat is always a headache for everyone, especially those who often have to sit in the office. The nature of the work partly makes the application of the usual methods of reducing belly fat ineffective.
That is why you need to find out the reason and how to reduce belly fat for office people. Before applying effective methods of reducing belly fat, you need to understand the cause of belly fat.
Causes Of Belly Fat
- Being sedentary, exercising in the wrong way makes fat loss never decrease.
- Eating too many processed foods and unhealthy fats.
- Excessive stress causes the hormone cortisol to overproduce. Excess cortisol leads to an imbalance in the hormones in the body, causing unnatural hunger. The more you eat, the more fat will build up.
- A study of 70,000 women for six years showed that those who sleep less would gain more weight than the average 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night.
- Digestive problems are also the cause of increased fat accumulation.
After we understand the cause, the method of reducing belly fat will be more effective. For office workers, perhaps the main reason is due to eating, exercise, and especially work-specific issues. We will focus on these causes to suggest you the best way to reduce belly fat for office people.
How To Reduce Belly Fat For Office People
1. Change Working Posture
With the characteristic of having to sit in one place for many hours, the amount of fat will focus on the belly a lot. You need to change your working posture.
Pay attention to sit up straight at work. After an hour, you need to get up and walk in the office. Traveling will help to reduce fat loss. When combined with the following other methods, the effect is more pronounced.
2. Regular Exercise
Exercise is something that any normal person needs to maintain every day. For office workers, to reduce belly fat, it is necessary to increase the number of short exercises.
You can combine jogging, walking in the early morning, and combining exercise that works on your abs to reduce fat. However, the crucial thing is intensity. Do not be too nervous but overworked. You only need to maintain regular exercises from 30 minutes – 1 hour a day, maintain 4 -5 days for a week!
Exercise not only helps you lose belly fat but also strengthens the immune system, healthier body!
3. Adjust Your Diet
In an office setting, it is unavoidable for snacks, especially lunch, to recharge the afternoon. How to avoid the “temptation” of these meals? The trick is to “squeeze” yourself and combine the methods of causing “fake” to lose weight more effectively.
- A glass of water before lunch will help to create a feeling of fullness. You can drink before meals, about 15 – 30 minutes. It will help you eat less, reducing your fat and protein intake.
- Say no to sweets, fast food, and other fried foods.
- Prepare yourself a lunchbox with a standard menu to reduce fat.
- Supplement lots of vegetables, tubers, fruits daily!
- You can drink more lemonade or orange juice every day, especially in the morning. The vitamin C in lemons and oranges can balance cortisol, creating Carnitine that converts fat into fuel to burn belly fat.
- When you eat, you also need to pay attention to chew and swallow to digest the food better, quickly converted into beneficial energy for you to work.
4. Get Enough Sleep At Night
After a day of hard work, you should let your body rest according to its needs. Do not continue to work or watch movies late at night or early morning.
Moreover, when you stay up late, you are more likely to get hungry due to disturbed circadian rhythms, and if you eat more food at this time, it will make all your belly fat reduction plan dissipate.
Most importantly, sleep affects the nervous system and many other parts of the body. If you don’t get enough sleep at night, not only will you gain extra fat, your skin will deteriorate, but you’ll also develop many other illnesses.
5. Adjust Your Breathing
This method sounds unrelated, so many of you ignore it. It is the simplest way that the effect is not small.
When working at the office, you will feel stress when the work is under pressure. At this time, you will breathe more quickly or sometimes hold your breath for a few seconds. Shallow breathing like this is not good for the body. Practice breathing slowly to stretch the abdominal muscles and reduce excess fat properly.
6. Use Essential Oils For Belly Massage
Essential oils work well to reduce belly fat. Substances such as Calcium, Magnesium, fiber, and vitamin C, A in essential oils, will help to enhance the metabolism, anti-inflammatory for the body.
You only need to drop 1 -2 drops of essential oil around the palm of your hand and then rub it on the area with belly fat. Perform a gentle massage for 30 minutes to allow the essential oil to penetrate deeply into the skin and gradually dissolve the belly fat layer.
Any time you intend to give up or do not use regular methods, losing belly fat will dissipate. Therefore, you need to set your path and determination, combining all the ways suggested above.
If you’re frustrated, imagine the time when you get to wear the right outfit without paying attention to belly fat anymore.