In search of those drinks that can satisfy our body, we have come across an infinity of them, but of all these the yogi tea has excelled. It is said that around 1969 the Yoga teacher Yogi Bhajan, who introduced Kundalini Yoga in the West, offered students a mixture of herbs and spices that quickly became popular. Here are how to make yogi tea and its benefits.
Benefits Of Yogi Tea
- The Yogi tea is energy and refreshing drink.
- The Ayurvedic diet inspires its formulation.
- This drink helps to regulate the nervous system, purify and rebuild the liver and brain, relieve pain and menstrual cramps.
- Likewise, it balances the system when it is immune, anticipating colds, and mucosal diseases.
- So it is ideal for drinking this tea in the fall and winter to counteract the environmental cold.
- As for the benefits of its ingredients separately are black pepper helps to purify the blood, cardamom is excellent for color, cinnamon for bones, ginger gives extra energy, and black tea acts as an Alloy all the ingredients, making it healthy with a touch of extra flavor.
How To Make Yogi Tea
- 300 ml of water
- Four cardamom seeds
- 4 g black pepper
- Four Cloves
- ¼ cinnamon slice
- ¼ teaspoon of black tea
- One slice of fresh ginger
- Put the water in a pot and pour all the spices.
- Bring to moderate heat for 20 minutes.
- After the time, turn off and infuse with black tea.
- Strain and serve.
- You can incorporate milk, either of vegetable or animal origin, as well as honey or syrup (depending on taste).
So it is a drink that is worth elaborating where you see it. Just get the ingredients and taste their taste and benefits.