The skin lightening theme has been put into our heads once in a while. Both the external agents and the passage of time end up affecting the natural tone of the skin, making it a little darker and, therefore, more opaque and dull. If what you want is to recover its original tone and make it look alive and young again, it is not necessary to resort to commercial products or aggressive treatments. If you’re a reader, it’s because you’re looking for clearer skin. And then you came to the place indicated here we’ll show you how to lighten skin naturally.
There are the right products and lotions to lighten the skin, but the truth is that homemade remedies are much better.
How To Lighten Skin Naturally
1. Lemon Juice
The vitamin C and the citric acid in the lemon make it excellent for the cellular renewal of the skin, which results in the lightening of the skin.
- Apply lemon juice directly to the skin, and in 20 minutes you can remove preferably with cold water.
- You can mix the juice of a lemon with another lightening ingredient such as natural yogurt.
As you already know, it is essential that you do not expose yourself to the sun while you are wearing the lemon mask. We recommend applying it at night and repeating twice a week.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent remedy for many skin conditions. It contains acidic pH, which allows to close the pores and get a smoother and brighter skin.
- Apply the apple cider vinegar to the skin with the help of a cotton ball.
- Let stand 15 to 20 minutes and then remove with cold water.
Cucumber is another beauty product par excellence. Its effectiveness for skin whitening is its content in essential oils and vitamin E. It will not only help you to balance the tone of your skin, but also moisturize and maintain smooth and beautiful skin.
- Liquefy seedless cucumber and then apply its paste to the skin.
- After 25 minutes, remove it with cold water.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a plant that serves a lot of things. It is usually used in beauty treatments to alleviate some problems, such as skin whitening. Among its properties, it provides nutrition and hydration to the skin.
- Mix one tablespoon of aloe vera with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply to the skin at night, and in 40 minutes, you can remove.
- You can apply 3 or 4 times a week.
Read Also: Best Skin Whitening Home Remedies
It is ideal for recovering the tone and making it go much more uniform and radiant. It is also an excellent treatment to soften those rough and dry areas.
- Blend two small potatoes, strain the resulting liquid and apply directly on the skin.
- Leave it to act for 15 minutes.
There are many cosmetics based on lactic acid to whiten the skin. So, it is an excellent option to take advantage of the milk that you have at home. The properties of milk are also quite useful to lighten the skin. The milk whitens the skin and also ends with the pimples and black spots on the face. It also goes well to kill dead skin cells.
- Apply milk with cotton on the skin and let it act all night, in addition to rinse hydrate your skin.
7. Orange Peels
The rinds of oranges are ideal for skin whitening. So if you want to get a facial, this is the ideal tool.
- Let the shells dry in the sun, crush them to powder.
- Add milk and create a paste to which you can also add honey especially for oily and acne skins.
- Apply the resultant mix to the face and let act a few minutes. Wash with warm water than to remove.
8. Avocado Oil
The avocado oil helps to remove the remains of makeup, provides softness and hydration, and also lightens the skin.
Read Also: How To Use Turmeric For Skin Whitening
Yogurt goes fantastic for various remedies. In this case, you can use it mixed with other ingredients to make a homemade mask. Apply it on the face and let it rest for a few minutes. It provides softness, and the complexion will be brighter.
Chamomile is commonly used for drinking, but it also works well to lighten the skin and helps to reduce swelling in the eyes.
Image Source: 1