Having thick hair is not always a simple task. It is clear that each of us has a hair type, but we are not always happy with the one that touches us. Thick hair indeed has many advantages and properties, since having more quantity will be more beautiful, with more life and natural. That is why if you want to show off thick hair, follow us to know how to get thicker hair naturally.
There is no doubt that every girl is looking for thick, long hair, but sometimes hair can expose to many problems that affect their health and growth, including dryness, dandruff, etc.
Thus, to obtain thick hair without problems, many methods can follow, including the use of natural recipes, artificial extensions, creams, and various drugs. In this article, we will cite some natural and safe ways to thicken hair.
How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally
1. Daily Habits To Get Thicker Hair
It is essential to know the habits that harm the hair to avoid them. Among these habits:
- Stop using soap for your hair and use shampoo instead. Choose a mild shampoo not to irritate the hair follicles and impede hair growth. The conditioner helps to calm hair loss and keep them moist.
- Replace the pillowcase with a silk case so that it does not rub your hair too much and does not make it fall.
- Eat fruits and vegetables regularly and with every meal.
- Drink more water.
- Wash your hair twice a week.
- The hot water during the bath cleans the hair well, but it damages the scalp, so use lukewarm water at the beginning and cold water at the end.
- After drying the hair with a towel, use a special cream for the dry parts to give them the desired shine.
- Dry your hair in the air or with a hair dryer.
Home Remedies To Get Thicker Hair
The egg contains a significant amount of protein needed for the body and the constitution of healthy and robust hair. Here’s how to prepare this homemade egg recipe to strengthen and intensify your hair with:
- An egg yolk
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- Two tablespoons of water
How To Use:
- Mix the ingredients and put the mixture on the dry hair with a massage of the scalp.
- Let the mixture work for a quarter of an hour.
- Wash hair with warm water and shampoo.
- Repeat this once or twice a week.
The avocado can use to thicken the hair because this fruit contains vitamin E, which helps to get healthy and thick hair.
- One banana
- One Avocado
- A spoon of olive oil
How To Use:
- Crush the avocado and banana to form a paste.
- Mix this dough with the olive oil.
- Massage your scalp with the resulting mixture and let it act on your hair for half an hour until the scalp absorbs the essential nutrients.
- Wash your hair with warm water and usual shampoo.
- Repeat this process once a week for best results.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has many benefits for the hair. It promotes hair growth, prevents hair loss, reduces dandruff, and helps to restore hair’s natural shine.
How To Use:
- Mix aloe vera gel with a little lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to the hair.
- Allow the mixture to act on the hair for 20 minutes.
- Wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Apply the recipe once or twice a week.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
The fenugreek seeds are one of the best ingredients that can use to preserve the health of the scalp. They help treat hair problems such as dandruff, dehydration, and inflammation.
How To Use:
- Macerate the fenugreek seeds in half a glass of water for an entire night.
- Beat the fenugreek seeds with water in the blender until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Apply this on the hair and scalp.
- Leave it on the hair for half an hour, then wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cold water.
- Repeat this recipe once a week.
5. Castor Oil
Castor oil helps to prevent hair loss because of its high density and viscosity while stimulating hair growth due to its vitamin E and essential fatty acid content.
How To Use:
- Mix equal amounts of castor oil and coconut oil.
- Apply the resultant oil to the scalp and hair.
- Rub the scalp with circular motions, then cover with a suitable cover.
- Leave it for at least an hour, then rinse with water and shampoo.
- Repeat this recipe once a week to achieve the desired results.
6. Olive Oil
Olive oil helps to thicken hair and improve its softness and length.
How To Use:
- Massage the scalp and hair with warm olive oil and leave on for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Then wash the hair with warm water and a little mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy recipe once or twice a week.
7. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil is very effective in treating hair problems. It also helps to grow and lengthen hair, strengthen roots, and eliminate dandruff. Rosemary oil has antioxidant properties that promote hair growth. Also, it’s sulfur and silica content allows it to strengthen, stretch, and thicken the hair. Rosemary oil also helps to increase blood flow to the scalp and activate the hair follicles.
How To Use:
- Mix two drops of rosemary oil and two tablespoons of one of these oils such as olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil or avocado oil.
- Apply these oils on your hair with a massage in circular motions on the scalp.
- Then let it work for at least half an hour.
- You can rinse your hair with a mild shampoo as usual.
8. Coconut Milk
The essential proteins and fats in coconut milk promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
How To Use:
- Grate a medium sized coconut and let it simmer in a saucepan for five minutes.
- Filter and let cool.
- Then add a tablespoon of coarsely ground black pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and your hair.
- Wait for 20 minutes and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
9. Banana And Avocado
A perfect combination of our hair. The banana has potassium, and the avocado has vitamin A and E. So we need to mix one of each so that our hair can enjoy its benefits.
How To Use:
- Make a paste with one banana and one avocado.
- Apply from the scalp to the hair.
- Let it wait for half an hour and wash your hair.
10. Onion Juice
- Peel two red onions and cut into small pieces.
- Put the pieces of onions in the blender and squeeze them well, then filter them to get the juice.
- Apply the onion juice to the scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy once a week.
11. Vitamin E Oil
You can massage your hair with vitamin E oil, or you can also use vitamin E capsules available on the market.
- Empty a capsule on your hair and apply its contents with circular motions on the scalp to promote blood circulation in the hair follicles to prolong and thicken the hair.
- Repeat this solution three times a week.
12. Nigella Seed Oil
Nigella seed oil is used to strengthen the blood circulation of the scalp and thus the growth and thickening of the hair. It can use twice a week.
13. Coconut Oil
The lauric acid that coconut oil contain is antibacterial and antifungal, which keeps the hair follicles healthy by keeping bacteria at bay. Its penetration properties nourish the hair stems from the inside, increasing its resistance to traction. It is an excellent source of nutrients and antioxidants that are good for your hair.
In addition to the fact that mustard is useful in individual dishes, our hair will also enjoy the same but with a different purpose.
- Do a massage with this ingredient, and we will act at least for one hour.
- Once the time has passed, we will wash as usual.
When dealing with natural and home remedies, it is clear that with constancy, we will see those effects that we desire. That is why you can repeat each of them a couple of times a week. With a little patience, we will see how our hair thanks us in a healthier way and of course, with more volume than ever.
Other Tips To Get Thick Hair
1. Eat Healthily
Eat lots of fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, vitamin B, and iron, which plays an essential role in the development of healthy hair. Healthy food is ideal for your hair. And although it may seem that the diet has little to do with your hair, it can make a difference.
Food nourishes your body, and your hair is part of it, that’s why we say that food also nourishes your hair. Since hair is made of proteins, be sure to include many proteins in your diet.
Here are some proteins that you can consider having in your diet: lean meats like chicken and turkey, fish, eggs, soy products, beans and nuts, avocados, and healthy fats.
These foods will help increase the healthy production of keratin, which will result in lengthy and healthy hair. Along with other vitamins, both iron and zinc are essential for the growth of a fantastic and healthy hair.
2. Avoid Stress
Stressful situations often lead to hair loss. If you have a source of stress in your life, try to get rid of it. Some situations of this type are inevitable, but they usually disappear after a while. If your hair falls out due to a stressful situation, it will probably grow back when this situation has disappeared. Calm down and do everything that can help your hair to be healthy, such as using natural products and lead a healthy life and a balanced diet.
3. Put Hair Extensions
The extensions can apply to your hair strands so that they blend with your natural texture and color and can be as short or as long as you want. Consult with your stylist.
4. Brush And Comb Carefully
There was a myth that brushing hair 100 times a day helped his growth. Not only is this not true, but brushing too much hair can pull hair out of leather. Use a detangling brush for damp hair and never brush it like crazy.
Comb your hair with a wide-bristled comb when it is wet (although not when it is intensely wet) as long as you make sure it is delicate because the hair is highly vulnerable when wet.
5. Do not use rubber bands to manipulate or throw hair back. If you want to pull your hair back and hold it, use a hair tie.
6. Avoid choosing styles that put unnecessary pressure on your hair. Try better to wear a style that minimizes stress on the follicle, allowing healthy growth.