The best way to avoid the appearance of sunspots is to stay away from the sun or use a good sunscreen outdoors, but how to get rid of sunspots?. Here, we’ll give you the solutions.
How To Get Rid Of Sunspots Naturally
The most known natural remedies against sunspots.
1. Rub with fresh lemon juice at least twice a day. Use a cotton swab if the spots are small. Lemon juice can dry the skin enough, so it should not apply in areas where there are no spots.
2. Use a cotton swab and apply vitamin E found in capsules. You can also use cod liver oil.
3. Apply fresh cranberry juice on the spots at night. Let it dry on the skin and wash the next morning.
4. Mix onion juice and apple cider vinegar equally. Apply to affected areas daily.
5. Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of fresh orange juice. Apply on the stitches twice a day.
6. Mix one tablespoon of yogurt and ground oats, in addition to 4 drops of lemon juice and apply on the skin. Leave it to work for 10 minutes and then rinse.
7. Cut small pieces of horseradish, soak them in warm milk for a few minutes, and apply on the spots.
8. Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the spots twice a day.
9. Take 500 units of vitamin E a day. At the same time, apply the contents of some capsules on the spots.
10. Internally you can take a supplement of selenium in addition to ginseng, dandelion, licorice, Gotu Kola, and sarsaparilla. Ask a professional naturopath the amounts that best suit your particular needs.
11. Take enzyme capsules of green papaya. Check the quantities in the package.
All these remedies take several weeks to act. There is no quick solution. Try one of the remedies for two months and, if there is no improvement, try some alternative solution.
A remedy that works well in one person does not necessarily work well in another. And if a spot appears suddenly or changes color, you have to go to the doctor.
Image Source: 1