Oily hair is usually really annoying because it gives the hair an appearance of dirt and excess fat, which if not taken care of can cause dandruff and hair loss. Today, we’ll tell you how to get rid of oily hair naturally.
The oily hair is due to the sebaceous glands, that is, the glands responsible for the production of fat to keep the hair smooth and silky. Suffer some damage and produce more fat than necessary, which ends up covering the hair follicles causing the fall of excess hair.
Getting rid of oily hair is usually very complicated. However, today, we will share some home remedies with all natural products so that this problem is not very tedious. The key to good results is to perform these home remedies consistently.
Benefits Of Using Natural Products To Get Rid Of Oily Hair
Natural products always offer nutrients and vitamins that help the hair change from a damaged appearance to a healthy appearance, in this case, the mixture of products that we will share offer significant benefits to say goodbye to oily hair.
By using these products, you can say goodbye to dandruff, hair loss, and dirt. These products will also help you to make your hair look much healthier, with much more shine, strong and silky.
How To Get Rid Of Oily Hair Naturally
1. Lemon And Apple Cider Vinegar
Lemon, apple cider vinegar and mint are excellent products to eliminate or reduce the appearance of fat or sebum on the scalp due to its astringent properties.
- One glass of warm water
- 1/2 Lemon (juice)
- 1/2 glass of warm mint tea
- 4 Tablespoons apple vinegar
- Take a container and place the mint tea, while it is warm, add warm water next to the lemon juice.
- Finally, add the apple cider vinegar and mix very well.
- Then with the help of cotton, take the mixture and place it on the dry hair with touches until covering all the hair, that is until it is moist.
- Leave it about half an hour and then rinse with the wash you usually do on the hair. Repeat twice a week.
2. Lemon And Honey
Honey is one of the most hydrating natural products, and the best thing is that it does not alter the production of sebum in the hair. Due to the amino acids that it has strengthens the hair, preventing excess hair loss and the grease on the scalp.
- 7 Tablespoons of honey
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Unite both ingredients to form a paste not so thick but homogeneous.
- Then apply it on the scalp and hair.
- Let it work for 20 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water and shampoo.
- repeat this home remedy two to three times a week.
3. Lemon And Egg
Both ingredients are excellent and recommended to reduce the production of fat by the sebaceous glands, cleaning the scalp and preventing the appearance of dandruff. They also make an essential contribution of proteins to the scalp.
- 1 Lemon
- 3 Egg whites
- Add the lemon juice and the egg whites in a bowl.
- Beat them very well so that both ingredients are incorporated.
- Then moisten the hair and divide it into four parts, then apply the home remedy from the root to the tips.
- Let it work for 20 minutes and then rinse with plenty of cold water and shampoo of your choice.
- Repeat this natural treatment three times a week so that the results are noticeably faster.
4. Aloe Vera And Rosemary
Both ingredients provide significant benefits to the scalp. Aloe vera is excellent to reduce the production of fat in the scalp and at the same time useful to hydrate the strands of hair, making it acquire shine and softness.
While rosemary is excellent for strengthening hair cells, making hair grow much faster, it is also highly recommended to control the production of sebum in the hair.
- Two spoons of aloe vera gel
- One glass of water
- 4 Branches of rosemary
- Make an infusion with rosemary.
- Once it is ready, add aloe vera gel and mix to form a homogeneous mixture.
- When the mixture is the warm (never hot) place it on all the hair, especially in the root with the help of a cotton, let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with the wash you usually do.
- Repeat this treatment two or three times a week, for faster results.
Due to its acidity level and its pH, the tomato is an excellent product to treat and eliminate excess fat in the hair since it heats the sebaceous glands.
- One large tomato
- 1/2 Glass of water
- Cut the tomato in half and place the juice inside it in half a glass of water, mix well and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Soak a cotton ball and pass it all over the scalp, until it is thoroughly moist.
- Put a bathing cap and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Finally, perform the hair wash you usually do.
- Repeat it three times a week to get excellent results.
Image Source: 1