The lips play an essential role in the personality of the woman. Damaged lips are those that suffer from wrinkles, which are a group of thin lines around the mouth, which significantly firms the beauty of the lips. Although it’s hard to get rid of all the signs of lip wrinkles, especially as you get older, you can reduce their appearance and then slow down the aging process that appears on the lips. Here, we will present how to get rid of lip wrinkles.
Causes Of Lip Wrinkles
Once the woman is 20 years old, collagen production on the face decreases by 1% and this percentage increases gradually with age. This lack of collagen thins the skin and makes it less supple. Wrinkles appear on the face, particularly around the mouth, because the skin is more sensitive. Also, the secretion of sebum reduced, which causes more wrinkles.
Another factor that causes the appearance of lip wrinkles is the significant exposure to ultraviolet rays.
However, some daily habits accelerate the appearance of fine lines around the mouth, such as smoking and using a straw for drinking.
Get Rid Of Lip Wrinkles Naturally
1. Lip Exercise
This lip exercise frees you from the small wrinkles that appear around your mouth and gives your lips a charming smile.
How To Do:
- Combine lips as if you were sending a kiss and count to 10 and back to normal.
- Repeat this process ten times a day.
- Each time repeat the exercise 10 times.
2. Vitamin E Oil
Apply the vitamin E oil on your lips before you go to bed every night. Vitamin E oil smooths and nourishes fine lines and wrinkles on the lips. It fights free radicals, thus preventing the formation of wrinkles and the aging process, making the skin firmer due to its antioxidant properties.
Scientific studies show that vitamin E has therapeutic properties, which help to restore and repair damaged cells. Dry skin is more susceptible to wrinkles. This oil deeply hydrates your skin and prevents dry and dull skin due to its moisturizing properties. Also, the natural cleansing property of vitamin E oil gently cleanses debris, dirt, and dead skin cells, allowing your skin to breathe and stay healthy.
How To Use:
- Take vitamin E oil between your fingers, then gently massage your lips with this oil.
- Do this process every night.
3. Baking Soda
Baking soda is one of the methods to eliminate wrinkles around the lips quickly.
How To Use :
- Add a few drops of water to an appropriate amount of baking soda to form a paste.
- Apply this paste around your lips.
- Massage the lips gently.
- Wash your lips with warm water.
4. Aloe Vera
The aloe vera gel can help in the treatment of wrinkles in many ways. Aloe vera is a natural remedy for wrinkles around the mouth and chin. This plant contains several vitamins that are very beneficial for the skin. It also protects the skin from the harmful effects of sunburn and keeps it naturally hydrated. It is an excellent antioxidant and therefore helps to keep the skin young and natural.
How To Use:
- Extract the gel from aloe vera leaf.
- Apply this gel on your lips.
- Dry it for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Follow this natural anti-wrinkle care daily for a few weeks.
This remedy not only gives a skin without wrinkles, but it also soothes irritated skin.
5. Egg White And Coffee
The egg white tightens the pores and leaves your skin tight. Ground coffee works as an exfoliant. It has also shown that caffeine helps to reduce inflammation and redness, get rid of inflamed eyes and dark circles, and naturally fight wrinkles.
How To Use:
- Pour the egg white into a bowl and add 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground coffee beans.
- Stir until the coffee beans blend well with the egg white.
- With your fingers apply around the mouth.
- Massage the mixture with circular motions to ensure the softness of your face.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes, then remove it from your skin.
6. Olive Oil With Rose Oil
Regular use of rose oil and olive oil helps to firm the skin and eliminate wrinkles around the lips.
- Six drops of rose oil
- A little olive oil
How To Use:
- Clean and dry your face thoroughly before going to bed.
- Combine these two oils and gently massage your face or lips.
- Leave it to work all night gently.
- In the morning, wash your face with warm water and cold water to close the pores.
Tips To Delay Lip Wrinkles
1. Avoid smoking as this will cause the lips to dry out and change the color by turning black.
2. Drink your drinks without straw to reduce the speed of appearance of the lines.
3. Use the essential moisturizers for the lips, especially in the winter, which contains a sun protection factor.
4. Avoid applying a dark, thick-textured lipstick that may prevent lips from breathing.
5. Do not pelt the hair around the lips with irradiated wax or sugar as this will cause the early appearance of wrinkles.
6. Eat foods rich in antioxidants: spinach, kiwi, cranberries, ground bread, cabbage, etc.