Eye wrinkles are a sign that the years do not give up. These folds under the eyes are indeed unbearable for women. It is the start of another stage of life. Here, you’ll find how to get rid of eye wrinkles naturally.
Several factors cause these wrinkles, and knowledge of these factors will give you the advantage of winning this battle. Factors such as repetitive facial movements, smoking, sun exposure, and weak or nonexistent skin care are the leading causes of eye wrinkles.
To help correct these lines of expression, many women resort to painful and expensive treatments such as fillings and injections. Luckily, you do not have to! There are several non-surgical options to keep these annoying signs of aging at bay and look your best.
How To Get Rid Of Eye Wrinkles
It is necessary to drink enough water. Remember that staying hydrated is good for the body and also for the skin of our face. And also, when we use a moisturizer, dryness, and wrinkles under the eyes are prevented.
2. Remove Makeup Properly
Always removing makeup can make a big difference between the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and the absence of them over the years.
First, you must know how to choose the right makeup remover and that it does not harm your skin anymore. Most products have chemicals that can cause more problems than providing solutions. So, it is always recommended that you know how certain natural ingredients work, such as apple cider vinegar.
3. Use Right Concealer
If you want to blur small imperfections or lines of expression, do not forget to use a concealer that unifies the tone of your skin and crow’s feet or small wrinkles. Make it your beauty ally.
4. Facial Massage
The massages on the face will help you to reduce wrinkles around your eyes.
- Perform a gentle massage on the skin around the eyes using a mask with cocoa butter and sea buckthorn.
- It should use regularly several times a week.
- Apply the mask at bedtime on clean skin.
5. Exfoliate Your Face
Remove the dead skin cells with an exfoliant.
- It is best to apply with clean and dry skin and perform gentle circular movements so that the product penetrates quickly.
- Wait 20 minutes and then remove the excess with plenty of warm water.
- In this way, the active ingredients of your wrinkle cream in the eyes will penetrate more easily.
6. Olive Oil
Olive oil is one of the useful oils used to treat skin problems, including wrinkles, because it contains many vitamins.
- Take a tablespoon of olive oil, mix it with a tablespoon of natural honey and a tablespoon of glycerin.
- Apply this mixture to your skin by massaging gently to remove dead skin cells and tighten skin, which will help to reduce wrinkles.
Yogurt contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which help to exfoliate dead skin cells and also delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes.
- Mix one tablespoon of plain yogurt with one teaspoon of honey to make a paste.
- Apply it on the skin and let it act about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
8. Sweet Almond Mask
As you get older, the skin loses collagen and elasticity, which favors the installation of wrinkles. Sweet almond oil help to moisturize and nourish the body to restore suppleness to the epidermis and reduce the fine lines that surround the eye.
- Clean your face with cold water then dry by tapping the towel lightly.
- Pour sweet almond oil in a quarter of a teaspoon.
- Dip your finger in the spoon then pat the eye contour and the underside of the brow bone without touching the eyelid.
- Wipe off the excess with a tissue.
Tip: For a revitalizing effect, leave your oil in the fridge and apply it very fresh on the skin.
9. Green Or Black Tea
Green and black teas contain caffeine that contracts the tiny blood vessels around the eyes. Tea also contains tannins that stimulate blood circulation.
- Place two tea green tea or black tea bags in a cup of boiling water.
- Remove them and allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Then place them on the eyes for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Do this twice a week to tighten the skin under the eyes and provide soothing benefits.
10. Chamomile Sachets
A great way to relieve swollen eyes, bags, and reduce wrinkles is by impregnating them with camomile tea bags. Chamomile is used to reduce swelling. It also has antioxidant properties.
- Soak some chamomile sachets in hot water for 3 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water to stop burning and put it on the eye area for 15-30 minutes.
11. Rose Water
Rose water acts as a toner and a regenerator for the skin. It helps to treat wrinkles and stop sagging skin.
- Dab rose water under your eyes with a cotton ball.
- Let the rose water dry and wash with cold water.
- Repeat this twice a day.
12. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek is another ancient remedy to treat any problem related to the skin, especially the fine lines around the eyes. One of the main benefits attributed to the seeds of fenugreek is its calming action. The seeds have natural oils and fats that help to moisturize and soften the skin. It is full of nutrients, including vitamin C, niacin, potassium, carotene, and more, helping to keep skin healthy and young.
- Make a paste with the crushed fenugreek seeds and yogurt.
- Apply the paste around the eyes.
- Rinse it after 10 minutes.
13. Pineapple Juice
Pineapples contain a compound known as bromelain that helps to fight and prevent wrinkles. Bromelain is an enzyme known to soften keratin in the skin, acting as an alpha hydroxy acid, and removes dead skin cells by chemical exfoliation. It helps to unclog the pores and can help to reduce the irritation caused by the accumulation of superficial skin cells.
- Massage the pineapple juice under the eyes and rinse with water after 15 minutes.
The avocado is one of the best home remedies to remove eye wrinkles. The compounds of the avocado act to improve the texture of the skin and reduce the wrinkles.
- Apply an avocado mask on the wrinkle area regularly to reduce those lines of expressions.
We all know that watermelon is a tasty summer treat. But do you know that it is also a vital ingredient to fight wrinkles under the eyes? Watermelon has a water content of 93%. That’s why watermelon is a great natural moisturizer. This juicy fruit is also full of healthy vitamins for skin such as vitamin A, B6, and C, which work to repair and protect mature skin.
- Mix two tablespoons of watermelon juice with half mashed avocado.
- Apply the watermelon and avocado mask on the skin under the eyes.
- Let it dry for and rinse warm water.
The use of papaya for the eyes and face is an old remedy to improve the texture and health of the skin. Papaya is very rich in alpha hydroxy acids and other enzymes that exfoliate the skin. Papain, an enzyme that is extracted from papaya, works on the surface of the skin to dissolve and eliminate dead cells. It is known to reduce scars and even skin tone.
This superfruit also contains high levels of antioxidants and nutrients such as vitamins B, C, and carotenoids, which lend themselves to healthy and beautiful skin.
- Crush papaya and mix it with honey.
- Apply it to the eyes and the entire face.
- Wash it after 20 minutes.
Cucumber juice can be an excellent option to eliminate eye wrinkles. Cucumber has moisturizing properties, and it provides vitamin C and caffeic acid that help to reduce eye wrinkles.
- Apply cucumber juice on the wrinkles area.
- The properties of cucumber will reduce wrinkles and refresh tired or swollen eyes.
18. Egg White
The egg white will help to eliminate the flaccidity of the skin under the eyes and remove crow’s feet. The egg white is known for its essential action to tighten loose skin.
- Apply egg white on the wrinkles area regularly to reduce wrinkles.
- In weeks, the tone and firmness of the skin will improve, you’ll see.
19. Cold Water
Washing the skin of the eyes and face with cold water improves blood circulation, and therefore, contributes to delaying aging. Keep in mind that water only needs to be cool and not too cold. Otherwise, it could damage the capillaries of the skin. Also, your skin loves to hydrate from within, so drink those eight glasses of water a day!