Black spots are a nightmare for many people. They are usually quite difficult to remove and can affect any person. These appear when the pores become clogged with sebum and dead cells, and when exposed to air, they oxidize, which blackens them. There are several ways to eliminate black spots on our skin, from home remedies to medical treatments. In this article, we’ll give you some tips and homemade recipes on how to get rid of black spots on nose.
How To Get Rid Of Black Spots On Nose
Tips To Avoid and Eliminate black Spots On Nose
- Remove makeup every day before going to sleep. The makeup clogs the pores, and not removing it at night can cause the appearance of pimples and blackheads all over the face.
- Make steam baths to open the pores of the nose. It will make it easier to clean your face and prevent the accumulation of grease and dirt on your skin. Use cold water to close them again.
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Black Spots On Nose
1. Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Egg White
- Paper Towel
- Mix these ingredients well and apply to the affected areas.
- Apply together with a piece of paper towel and wait for it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Remove with water.
2. Activated Charcoal
- Activated charcoal
- Gelatin without flavor
- Mix 2 or 3 tablespoons of milk with half of the unflavored gelatin and put it in the microwave for 5 seconds.
- Add 1 tsp of activated charcoal and microwave for 5 more seconds.
- Apply it for 20 minutes and remove with a strip.
3. Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of toothpaste
- 1 tbsp of water
- Make a mixture with the 3 ingredients, and with a brush or an unused toothbrush, take a little of the mixture and rub for 3 minutes in the affected areas.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Just do this treatment once a week, because toothpaste and baking soda can mistreat your skin if used too consistently.
The tomato refreshes and removes impurities in the skin. Exfoliate the face once a week with tomato.
- Cut the tomato into slices and rub on your face for 2 minutes.
- Combine these treatments with a cleaning routine, wash your face often and remember to remove makeup at night to combat blackheads and pimples.
- If you do it regularly, you will eliminate and avoid them for a longer time.
Image Source: 1