Back acne is the hateful enemy for women. So women cannot confidently dress up their beautiful two-string, back-to-back dresses this summer. Following, we will tell how to get rid of back acne naturally at home but also extremely useful!
Back acne not only causes discomfort, burning pain but also makes you feel insecure about the skin on the back. Back acne needs to treat promptly and adequately. Otherwise, acne will become more serious.
Cause Of Back Acne
1. Due To Hormones
The leading cause of acne in the back is that the endocrine glands work too hard, causing sebum accumulation and dead skin resulting in pore obstruction causing acne.
2. Inadequate Diet
Back acne usually occurs in people who have a habit of eating hot, oily, spicy foods, etc. So, you should eat fresh, high-fiber foods, fruits, and vegetables that contain lots of vitamins will be good for your health and skin.
The pressure of life, work, and study is also one of the reasons for acne in the back.
4. Improper Hygiene
In addition to regular bathing, you should also exfoliate your back twice a week. Because dead skin is also the cause of acne. Besides, you have to remember to change clothes every day to avoid bacteria growing and cleaning bed sheets regularly to keep it clean!
How To Get Rid Of Back Acne Naturally
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains a natural amount of acid in vinegar, which is very good at removing greases and dirt caused by sweat and endocrine glands. Not only good for the back acne, but apple cider vinegar is also known as an extremely effective acne treatment on the face and the whole body.
Apple cider vinegar
How To Use:
- Dilute one part apple cider vinegar (ACV) in two parts of clean water in a bowl.
- After that, apply evenly to the area with acne, combining gentle massage.
- After 15 minutes, clean yourself with warm water.
- You should do it this way twice a week.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice contains an amount of natural acid and vitamin C help to remove dead skin cells, heal the deep scars caused by acne extremely useful.
- Two tablespoons of honey
- One tablespoon lemon juice
How To Use:
- Add two tablespoons of honey to mix with one tablespoon lemon juice until forming into a homogeneous mixture.
- Use medical cotton wool to apply this mixture to the affected area.
- Wait for about 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Perform this method regularly three times/week to see the best effect.
Not only is nutritious food, but oats are also an effective treatment for back acne. Because oats contain high levels of vitamin E, B vitamins, and minerals help to prevent acne and exfoliate the skin. The amount of beta-glucan in oatmeal also helps to moisturize and whiten the skin, nourishing your skin healthier.
- Three tablespoons of pureed oatmeal
- Three tablespoons of honey
How To Use:
- Mix 3 tablespoons of oatmeal with a little warm water.
- Then, add three tablespoons of honey to the mixture to make a paste.
- Wait for this mixture to cool and then apply to the skin on the back of acne.
- Wait about 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Regularly apply this method once a day to get the best effect!
4. Mint Leaves
Peppermint is known as an excellent herbal plant that helps to fight inflammation, treat intestinal, cardiovascular, and oral diseases. Besides, it is also a beauty ingredient rich in salicylic acid that helps to treat acne, reduces swelling, reduces greasy shine, and reduces itching, making you feel less uncomfortable with acne-prone skin.
- One handful of fresh mint leaves
How To Use:
- Rinse the peppermint leaves and then crush the juice.
- Apply mint juice to the acne-prone skin and wait 15-20 minutes to rinse with warm water.
- Perform this method regularly 2-3 times/week to get the best results.
5. Sea Salt
In addition to excellent antibacterial ability, salt is also an enormously active beauty ingredient. The amount of iodine, calcium, and zinc found in sea salt has anti-inflammatory effects and heals the scars quickly. Besides, salt also helps to moisturize the skin and prevent oil secretion too much on the skin.
- Fresh lemon
- Sea salt
How To Use:
- Cut the lemon into slices, then marinate with white salt.
- Use the sliced salt directly onto the acne-prone skin, wait about 15 minutes.
- After washing your back, use a moisturizer to apply a thin layer to nourish and balance skin moisture.
- Perform regularly 2-3 times/week for the best effect.
As a nutritious fruit, tomatoes contain a high content of vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta-carotene, which not only cleanses dead skin cells but also has a high oxidizing effect, helps to treat acne and heal acne scars quickly.
- A fresh tomato
How To Use:
- Cut the tomatoes, then use half a tomato to rub lightly on the acne-prone skin, combining gentle massage.
- Wait after 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Regularly implementing this simple method 2-3 times/week you will be surprised about its results!
1. Test Ingredients Before Use
You can take a small amount of test on the skin in the wrist or behind the ear. If you see a phenomenon occurs, you must stop using the material!
2. Shower With Warm Water
Before taking acne treatments on your back at home, you should use warm water to cleanse sebum and dirt and help pores expand better in the absorption of nutrients to the skin.
3. Maintain Good Hygiene
In addition to regular bathing every day, you should concern about skin exfoliating and regular cleaning of clothes and bedding! Besides, you should also exercise every day and have a healthy diet!
4. Aware Of Fabrics You Use
Skin irritation due to fabric material is also one of the causes of acne on the back. Therefore, you should choose a shirt with fresh cotton material, sweat absorbing and restricting the wear of clothing with raw materials, hard, sweat-proof like jean, rough, khaki.
Image Source: 1