Dyeing hair is a relatively simple solution to change your appearance in less than an hour.
How to Dye Blonde Hair to Dark Brown
- Purchase a dark brown hair dye kit, a brush, and rubber gloves to protect your hands.
- Brush your hair to eliminate knots or tangles. The hair must be dry before applying the dye. If you must wash your hair, wait 24 hours before applying the dye.
- Mix the hair dye by following the package instructions. Most dyes contain a dye activator and a liquid solution. Put on the rubber gloves and shake the mixture well.
- Use a towel or shirt that can stain around your neck and petroleum jelly across the entire line of the scalp to prevent blemishes on your face.
- Drain the dye in your hair, starting with the scalp. Apply a streak of dye every inch from ear to ear.
- Rub the dye on your scalp and cover all the hair in a circular motion.
- Apply more hair dye until cover your head. Leave the hair dye in twenty to thirty minutes or as specified on the package.
- Rinse your hair in the shower, do not use shampoo. Apply conditioner once the water comes out clear.