A well-designed body cleansing program is an advantageous method to improve the appearance. These measures increase the energy, restore digestion, reduces weight, and cleanse the body.
This 7-day program maintains the three key system – the liver, kidneys and digestive tract. Restoring their work, you will find further cleansing of other organs and subsystems. This program, when practiced at any time – be it a change of seasons or when you need to give the body – cleanses body very well.
To conduct the program, you must choose a calm period, not overloaded with events and events. It is due not only to entirely understandable “social” inconveniences. At the beginning of the mild program headache, relaxation in the intestines, etc. can start.
All this indicates the beginning of cleansing the body and removing toxins. As a rule, the symptoms take place within 24-48 hours after their onset.
Abandon the following, during the purification program
- Dairy products (you can consume half a glass of any fermented milk product with probiotics – bifid, etc.)
- Sugar, honey, syrups and artificial sweeteners
- Flour products from wheat, rye and spelled flour, pearl barley, oatmeal, rice
- Dried fruits
- What you can eat
- Any fresh fruit without exception
- Any fresh vegetables without exception
- Fish: fresh, canned in oil
- Two times a week you can eat some lean chicken or turkey meat
- Two times a week you can eat eggs
- Olive and especially coconut oil
- Green and white tea (a couple of cups a day is enough)
- Most important is drinking at least 2-2.5 liters clean water
How to Cleanse Body in 7 Days
1. Every day after awakening, drink a glass of warm water with lemon. It will immediately awaken the intestines and the process of purification.
Proportion: Juice of half a lemon on a glass of water.
2. Physical exercises: Be sure to practice 1 hour a day. You can break this time into small periods during the day. Please note, the activities should be intense, accompanied by sweating. You can make a jog, or walk, dance with all your heart, jump on the rope, and so on. – The choice is yours. This regimen activates lymphatic drainage and helps the body to get rid of toxins.
3. The prevalence of raw foods in the diet is useful. Try to cut the proportion of cooked food, or go with every meal with a plentiful supply of fresh vegetables. They contain enzymes that are beneficial for digestion and heal the intestines.
4. Emotional and spiritual purification purifies the body. Redemption of the physical body works well with the cleaning of the mind, emotions. Highlight 15 minutes a day of meditation.
If you have not yet mastered it, then practice breathing with your belly. Lie down, put your hand on your stomach and blow in a measured belly at the expense of 3-4. On an inhalation, the abdomen swells. Do this daily for 15 minutes.
5. Hydration of the body: Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of clean water a day. It helps to cleanse the lymph system and kidneys. The remaining 0.5-1 liter of the liquid should come from herbal teas. Tea from the dried roots of dandelion, nettle, submariner, marigold and red clover will be a help.
Proportion: 1 teaspoon of the mixture for a glass of boiling water. Allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes; then you can drink it.
6. Dry grinding of the body with a brush. This procedure stimulates blood circulation and gives the skin firmness. It provides skin healthy appearance and also helps the body get rid of toxins. Follow grinding brush from natural bristles or a loofah washcloth in front of the shower. Begin a massage with the feet and palms; the movements should always be in the direction of the heart. Avoid massage of the throat, as well as sensitive areas, or areas with damaged skin. Rinse the shower with cold water.
7. Chew very careful: Chew each part of food at least 10-12 times. It benefits the effect on digestion and contributes to a much faster saturation. Thus the volume of servings decreases in a natural order, thereby eliminating overeating.
Note: Do not perform this program during pregnancy or breastfeeding time. Also, avoid this activity under increased pressure and in a state of exhaustion.
Image Source: 1