Reduce wrinkles with our homemade masks. These homemade masks are easy to prepare and ideal as a treatment for wrinkles. Apply them regularly because all natural ingredients are effective in moisturizing and tightening the skin.
Homemade Masks to eliminate wrinkles
1. Papaya mask to reduce wrinkles
- Two tablespoons of papaya pulp
- One tablespoon of dry oatmeal
- Mix papaya pulp with dry oatmeal.
- Apply on face and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Remove the product with a damp towel rubbing gently.
- To intensify the effect, it is good also to eat the papaya, as it slows down the aging process and delays the appearance of wrinkles.
2. Soy mask to reduce wrinkles
- Soy flour
- Liquify about 50gr of pineapple until it acquires the density of a juice.
- Add soy flour and stir the preparation until you get a creamy paste that does not drip.
- Apply on face, hands and neck and leave for 30 minutes.
- Remove with warm water, apply a moisturizer to finish.
- This mask is unique for older people because it helps to keep the skin firm and smooth, hiding the furrows of wrinkles.
3. Egg and honey mask to reduce wrinkles
- Beat an egg white and honey and lemon juice.
- Mix everything well and apply on the face and neck for 20 minutes.
- Remove with cotton soaked in warm rose water.
4. Avocado mask to reduce wrinkles
- One avocado
- Make a paste with avocado, if it is too dry add a little water or lemon juice to make it more creamy.
- Then, apply on the face and wait for 15 minutes before washing so that the avocado nourishes all the skin with its vitamin E.
5. Carrot mask to reduce wrinkles
- Two carrots
- Little lemon juice
- Few tablespoons of yogurt
- Peel carrots and process them with lemon juice and yogurt, to obtain a creamy consistency.
- Apply and leave on the face for half an hour and then remove it.
- The carrot will help your skin recover the firmness it needs.
6.Parsley and lemon mask to reduce wrinkles
- Lemon juice
- Crush some parsley leaves and add the juice of a lemon.
- Let it rest a couple of hours and apply on the face with gentle circular massages.
- You can incorporate a spoonful of sugar as an exfoliant.
7. Yogurt mask to reduce wrinkles
- Two teaspoons of yogurt
- Half teaspoon honey
- Half teaspoon lemon juice
- Three capsules of vitamin E
- Mix yogurt with honey and lemon juice.
- Add three capsules of vitamin E, stir and apply on the face
- Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing or rinsing with lukewarm water.
8. Potatoes mask to reduce wrinkles
- Make a puree of potatoes and mix with a grated raw potato.
- Place this mixture on the face and neck, and let it act for 20 minutes.
- Then, remove and rinse with water.